Which Team Should I Be?

i doubt anyone could help but i just want one that is quite easy and addictive and fun

If you want a very easy one, then takeover Man City (Very much money), Chelsea or Man utd (both a lot of money), Barca (Very good team but not that much money)...

:p

im looking for a team in any country! like top 10. about £8 million to spend and also one that im not going to get bored with! any idea would be really helpful :)

Fulham get around that much money. Shouldnt get too bored with them as got a good squad to play with.

League: Top tier
Stadium: Dont mind
Budget: at least 6m
smile.gif

Facilities: good training and youth
Game: FM 2010
Notes: Would like a mid table team(14th -8th) with possibilty of Europa League qualification and eventually champions league

country England
League 2
Stadium Small
Budget dont mind
Game 2010

i want a team that will struggle

Challenge: Mid table team pushing for further challenge (Top 4/6 push)
Budget: Hefty, I like as big budget as possible.
Facilities: Not fussed.

Challenge: Mid table team pushing for further challenge (Top 4/6 push)
Budget: Hefty, I like as big budget as possible.
Facilities: Not fussed.

The obvious one would be Man CIty. Also Villa or Birmingham City

Challenge: Mid-table side any division
Budget: Atleast £3m
Facilities: Don't mind

Hiya guys, I was thinking of starting a new game that I can play along with my net game so I don't get bored of my Christchurch one. I was thinking a League 1 side and probably Leeds as I had an enjoyable experience with them on '09, I was just seeing if anyone else would recommend them or if there are any other enjoyable teams? Thanks in advance.

P.s Must be League 1

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

country England
League 2
Stadium Small
Budget dont mind
Game 2010

i want a team that will struggle

Bournemouth.

Challenge:Coca Cola Championship(Mid-table) or EPL(Bottom Half)
Budget: £2mil+
Facilities: Average or above

Hiya guys, I was thinking of starting a new game that I can play along with my net game so I don't get bored of my Christchurch one. I was thinking a League 1 side and probably Leeds as I had an enjoyable experience with them on '09, I was just seeing if anyone else would recommend them or if there are any other enjoyable teams? Thanks in advance.

P.s Must be League 1

Huddersfield

P.s Must be League 1

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Bournemouth.
Hartlepool.

league:BSN BSS SD3
budget:any
challenge:struggling team
game:FM10

Cheers lads for the suggestions, despite this I've decided to go for low Championship lol. Probably Blackpool or Plymouth or Barnsley.

League: League 1
Budget: Small
Challenge: Finacially struggling team

league - liga adelaide
budget good 1.5 million +?
fm 10 ;)
team any, not murcia though