Which Team Should I Be?

thanks for the reply, had a look at leeds but i decided to go Southampton :D.

I need a challenge anywhere between League 1 and Blue Square North. Cheers. (H)

dont mind what league, budget, country etc. just a team that's really fun to be

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

oh and chris, chester

Im looking at starting a new game. Going to load several playable Leagues up, English been one of them. Want to try and find success all across Europe.

I have no experience in the foreign Leagues but want to start abroad with a top club in the 2nd or 3rd tire of a country's divisions or a lower club in the top or 1st tier of that country............!!

Club should have a goodish team to begin with or have slight financial backing due to my inexperience in the foreign Leagues....!!

which Leagues do you think i should load up and who should i be 1st..........??

I am looking for a good team that have some money for budget and a few good players. Do not want a team that is already favourites or near favourites however.

Thank you in advance

I am looking for a good team that have some money for budget and a few good players. Do not want a team that is already favourites or near favourites however.

Thank you in advance

Why don't you try Getafe in Spain or Rennes in France, another team would be Blackburn or Fulham.

do any teams get taken over / bought out in the 1st season?

EPL
pridicted to rank 6th in league..
budget as high as i can get..

i want a team i can try to get to the EPL from the BSS/BSN , does anyone know a team who has decent potential?

Well Hayes are in BSP and I've got them to the EPL. Look at the clubs with the highest media prediction and the highest value.

i want a team i can try to get to the EPL from the BSS/BSN , does anyone know a team who has decent potential?

It should be possible with Newport County.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

I need a challenge anywhere between League 1 and Blue Square North. Cheers. (H)

Take Wrexham or Chester back into the league and as high as you can ;)

Challenge: A team with a prevision to be like 5 or 7
Budget: Dont mind
Facilities: Don't mind

i think u shud be leeds united, i was them for a couple of seasons and took them to the championship before taking the everton job.

Challenge: A team with a prevision to be like 5 or 7
Budget: Dont mind
Facilities: Don't mind

England - Tottenham, Sunderland, Wigan, Swansea, Crystal Palace
Spain - Espanyol, Getafe, Valladolid