Which Team Should I Be?

League: Serie A
Typically finish: 4-10th
Good youth prospects, facilities, finances ect. :D

I am thinking Genoa, Napoli or Udinese will fit this but am open to suggestions.
I don't know much at all about Italian football so I decided to do this :p

On anther note: How do I get the real names for competitions ect? I did it in 2009 but I have forgotten...
EDIT: Ah I had and edited database, I think. I could edit it myself, but I think I will wait for someone else to do all the hard work :p

Last edited:
you can also try lazio or sampadoria ...
league:any of the top leagues(primier, serie A, la liga, bundesleaga(sp))
typically finish:4th-10th
good budget and can attract some good players so i can work on it to compete with the big teams also needs have not soo bad players overall with good football (like arsenal and barca style)

Right, I will take a look.

For you I would take a look at:
EPL - Tottenham, Man City or Aston Villa
Serie A - Already discussing lol
La Liga - Valencia or Atletico Madrid
Bundesliga - Schalke, Werder Bremen or Dortmund

i already played man city several times on fm 09.. but i do like sound of dortmund, or valencia already played with lyon on fm 2010 and started a game last night randomly got napoli so may give it a go..

im looking for a team to totally rebuild sell most of the players there already.
Any league. help would be appreciated

i was to bristol ftw shame they lost :(

LFC lover23 do u go to watch them if so what stand u in

im in the wedlock

my favourite game was against Norwich(i think) well put it this way Jamie Cuerton was playing and we were all calling him paedo

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

National team
Europe
Low Ranking(not san Marino)

league: Second division
budget: descent
facility: any

just cant decide..just got my copy now...so any suggestions will be really considered. thanks!

league: Second division
budget: descent
facility: any

just cant decide..just got my copy now...so any suggestions will be really considered. thanks!
be bristol city mate

Ok - I don't want to be a PL side so anybody belwo there would be good.

Not to fussed about transfer budgets

And cannot make up my mind, can anybody advise, I am looking for a rewarding challenge

want to go a nation!

dont want to be the big teams!

but i want one thats lower than it should be and with decent players so it will be sort of a challenge but not terribly difficult

so any nation outside the top 15 i might go but dont know who

Last edited:
want to go a nation!

but i want one thats lower than it should be and with decent players so it will be sort of a challenge but not terribly difficult

Southampton

Charlton

Leeds - but loads of people seem to be Leeds

want to go a nation!

so any nation outside the top 15 i might go but dont know who

Bosnia may be good. Dzeko and Pjanic are stars,but rest are so terribad.

Division : second / third division
Country : europe major (Italy, France, Germany, Holland, England, Spain)
Budget : just don't give me ZERO budget (okay ?) (H)
Stadium : whatever
Youth Facilities : must be good enough to give me some good regens ...

PS >>> a team with some reputation, that i might get easier to sign any veteran player / hot prospect ...
Thx ...

If anyone is looking for a fun challenge, try Brighton or Bournemouth. I'm having loads of fun with them as my part time save :)

Division : first/second division
Budget : quite a large budget as I wanna rebuilt the squad into a powerhouse
Stadium : whatever
Youth Facilities : must be good enough to give me some good regens

(don't say Manchester City)

could go for tottenham or napoli or even lyon
(don't go for roma as they have 0 budget on first season:S)

i know i played lyon for a season and half they are pretty alright just would be a challenge in europe...
then i installed the patch so started over ..kept using pick a team and league for me button till i got roma (before i got arsenal and wigan ) so i went with roma and i was shocked to see no transfe budget even when i sold vucinic i got jst like 40% of the money or less to buy players... besides the league is really hard with all the teams pretty close in performance...