a team with history that's fallen from grace but not fallen too far preferably in either england, france or italy no farther than league 1 or equivilent back to the top league in 4 seasons minimum?

a team with history that's fallen from grace but not fallen too far preferably in either england, france or italy no farther than league 1 or equivilent back to the top league in 4 seasons minimum?

Torino in Serie B

Top half finisher
10-20mil
england, spain, italy
top division eg serie a, prem

sunderland

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

southampton

Any ideas of a team with a good group of players from a lower league which i could build up and promote to the top division, and improve training facilities and build a new stadium with?

Hi,
i'm looking for a club in English Championship, which has solid youth facilites and that media prediction is around the middle of table

I will reccomend Southampton. You start in Champions league and media predictions predict you in 7th or 8th place there. Im on my 3rd season with them and doing good in premier division. Its a great challange to try to get them up in first season and avoid relegation in second season. There are some players there with good potential there. Lots of fun!!

I will reccomend Southampton. You start in Champions league and media predictions predict you in 7th or 8th place there. Im on my 3rd season with them and doing good in premier division. Its a great challange to try to get them up in first season and avoid relegation in second season. There are some players there with good potential there. Lots of fun!!

Are you SURE?

Hey guys which team should I start? I want to start in BSBP
And I want to quickly make my way through this league..

I want A team that has at least 2-10million , that play in bpl or seria a
team that has a lot of past histories .

can someone suggest me a club with former glory that's in a crapper so i can bring it back to the former glory :)

can someone suggest me a club with former glory that's in a crapper so i can bring it back to the former glory :)
Sheffield Wednesday - one of the best/richest teams in League 1, a couple of additions and you should easily win auto-promotion with them and gradually build a side capable of being promoted to the PL.
I am currently in the 3rd season and vying for an automatic promotion to the Premier League.

team with good def mids and wingers. reasonable budget/no motter what league

An english club in pl or championship, low expectations for league. Want a challange. Not swansea!!