what blue square premier south/north club should i go? really want a good game but don't know who to go..

What tactic to used with Millwall? decided to do a sugar daddy, but cash doesnt guarentee success

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

what blue square premier south/north club should i go? really want a good game but don't know who to go..

Try Dover

Which blue square team has the most potential - financially and facilities and players?

I have set a challenge. I will be a team in the Spanish second division (3rd tier) and get them to the top. The ultimate goal is to build a youth academy and win the champion's league with some of my own home grown players in the first 11. I will use the 11.3 update with all Spanish leagues loaded and a large database.

What teams do you suggest?

I want a team which is financially rich, a top 7 and good team. Preferably from England. Thanks.

P.S: I use 11.3 update.

A team with less than 10 million budget but a superb( 3-5 stars) youth squad that i can develop with an ok-ok first team squad in low-mid table

Marshall's summer update v8: West Brom, Wigan, Sunderland or Stoke? Can't decide lol, help me :>

A team thats easy to manage with a decent budget and a good chance of being title contenders after a few years.

Hi guys,
I really want to manage a last team on fm till the new one please pick one of these

Liverpool
Tottenham

Cheers

at the moment it is Liverpool 2-1 spurs in who shall i manage next vote wins SPURS OR LIVERPOOL ON 11.3 PATCH

Ok, I'm doing good with a Man United save. But I'm considering taking the real challenge, and going LLM. What's a good team to start off with in Blue Square Bet North/South? Looking to start Layer 6, and either taking the team up, or leapfrogging myself up by jobs to get up into the Premier.

I'm looking for a dutch team that I can manage untill I can buy FM12. Anyone got an idea? As long as they don't have debts, it's fine by me :)

I want to be Juventus or Palermo.
Who do you think would be fun to play with and why?

Palermo. In case you're playing with an update-They've lost key players in Pastore and Sirigu so it'll be fun to see where they get along after that.

In case you're not playing with an update-Palermo have a very good team which can challenge for the Coppa Italia at least. They can also finish within the top four quite easily. They have decent budgets and with good signings, you should win the Serie A fairly soon (two-three seasons)

I want to be Juventus or Palermo.
Who do you think would be fun to play with and why?

On 11.3 Juventus:

I myself have had a Juventus save, and I had a lot of fun trying to restore them to their former glory. Good challenge.

LFCM/Summer Updates Palermo:

They were raided in the transfer window. I doubt much explanation is necessary here.