Which team will you manage in 11.3?

Long term Manchester United and Real Madrid saves.

Also looking at different countries, i.e. Crusaders in Ireland, MTK Budapest in Hungary and Polonia Warszawa (sp) in Poland.

Newcastle, been waiting since I got the game for this patch, then probably not get properly into any other saves.

i think i first will start a game with brøndby if and then a save with chelsea. brøndby because i am a big fan and want to see if they are better than the last patch. i really hope clarence goodson will help brøndby in the real world so we can get the 2. place so we can come in champions league. i want a save with chelsea because i wanna get torres to score a lots of goals and to see how good they have maid david luiz.

Start unemployed then do saves with Chelsea, Leicester, Brentford & Malaga

Next week, we hope. No definate date announced yet though :)

As for managing teams, I'm planning on making a Sunderland guide, so them first. Then Bradford, or start unemployed.

BLACKPOOL. they better get the boost they deserve. Charlie Adam should get passing 20 , creativity, 20, penalty taking 20, corner taking 20 etc etc. Even though i'm not a blackpool supporter it feels wrong to see blackpool finish bottom in every save where i don't manage blackpool.

BLACKPOOL. they better get the boost they deserve. Charlie Adam should get passing 20 , creativity, 20, penalty taking 20, corner taking 20 etc etc. Even though i'm not a blackpool supporter it feels wrong to see blackpool finish bottom in every save where i don't manage blackpool.

You're kidding, right?

I'm going to be Aston Villa and then Villarreal, and then, someone ..

Yes because Charlie Adam is clearly a world beater.

I do agree with your second point Blackpool are always terrible on the game.

Plymouth to see if the 10 point deduction is on there then maybe liverpool

sheffield wednesday then rangers in spl

btw: this isnt a thread to ask "whens the patch out" "is it out yet" stop asking cause nobody knows! basicly its out when its out :)

Maybe Liverpool to see how Soares and Carrol can olay together!!!