Which team will you manage in 11.3?

I'll probably start a new save with my local swedish team, IFK Norrköping. But I'm not 100% sure yet.

Probably Dortmund (i think SI are going to improve Dortmund team because of the outstanding season) and Dnipro because i'm hearing so many people advicing to play with them so i'll take a shot at that.

I think I'll start a game with Crawly see how I do with them. Might try to win FA cup lol

Might start an Arsenal save aswell to see if they have improved Wilshere at all and might make a new save with Utd to see if anyone has improved but won't abandon my old Utd save as in my 2nd season I've won everything possible so far (except for CS against Liverpool on pen in 2nd season). Will prob start a new save with Blackpool and Sunderland too

I alway star with LLM so now I like to just go Top division teams probably Malaga they have a decent transfer budget now and their mid-table lot to work with :p

Aston Villa, Liverpool, Juventus (maybe Inter when I get bored of the Old Lady), Nottingham Forest, Crystal Palace and, as always, Man City (I love the buying power).
I may try a German (Kaiserslautern, HSV or BVB - undecided), French (PSG, St. Etienne) or Portuguese (Porto, Braga, Boavista) club - depending on my work and school schedules.
An unrelated question - has anyone played the MLS? Does the league expand in 2011? If so, then I'll definitely take a trip out west to manage the Vancouver Whitecaps, as well.

Gonna continue my Man City season for a bit as I'm already four seasons in, then go for my team, Bury, and see if Ryan Lowe has had a boost after his current form, then try Peterborough as an old friend has signed for them - David Ball.

Got to be liverpool.... suarez and carrol and hopefully raheem sterling

Unemployed for me, a HUGE database and sunday league rep ;)

This will be after i get bored of my current save which will be after a long time

new arsenal save

dortmond

prem team

lyon

The richest championship club...
Any clues who it will be guys?