Which team will you manage in 11.3?

I will probably start as RB Leipzig or start Dortmund again. Or Leeds. Or Everton. Haven't decided yet... :p

will start unemployed as i always do and take on the very first job that im offered and then on and on and on. by the way what does LLM mean?

Low League Management, its when you start at the lowest league available.

will start unemployed as i always do and take on the very first job that im offered and then on and on and on. by the way what does LLM mean?

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Next week.
Inter Milan of course. btw, when patch 11.3 will be released ?

interested to see what hulls budget is with the new millionaire owners, also see if matty fryatt and cameron stewart have had a c/a increase. who have inter signed by the way?

interested to see what hulls budget is with the new millionaire owners, also see if matty fryatt and cameron stewart have had a c/a increase. who have inter signed by the way?

They've signed Pazzini and Ranocchia.

Will definitely be one with Peterborough, lets just hope Craig Mackail-Smith has his stats increased a fair bit with the form he is in this season

Chelsea, Reading, Woking, Aldershot, Malaga

DNIPROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I enjoyed managing them on 11.2, and will enjoy even more in 11.3 with Samuel Inkoom and Giuliano (yes THE Giuliano) at my disposal :D

Wouldn't advise Leeds to anyone. I mean, I'm not the greatest at this game, but on a network game, I only just saved them from relegation. Their teams a shambles, and they've no money, to say they offloaded Beckford.

Fulham, then LLM, then Liverpool, then Wycombe, then Malaga... Better make some spare time!

in most patches i play arsenal, ill be playing arsenal again in 11.3 but in a large database with lots of european leagues selected, and ill be managing like arsene wenger, not buying many players with huge transfer fees, instead scouting talent and developing it :)