Which team will you manage in 11.3?

Going to try and win the UCL with Monza or Shamrock Rovers.

The richest championship club...
Any clues who it will be guys?
Probably Leicester i'd say

As for my team i will probably have a Blackpool and Peterborough save going and then do a Wolves save as well as Melbourne Heart my hometown team

Going to edit Scottish league system, then ill have a save as Hibs, Falkirk, Barcalona then maybe Man Utd or Tottenham.

Have been toying with the idea of turning Almeria into a title-challenging side who play beautiful football :D They play so ugly right now, and have been begging to be relegated for years. Would probably need to replace all of their players over time haha (all but the mighty Kalu Uche!), and could consider it a success when I finish top four, with at least the second least bookings in the league.

A strange idea, granted, but I quite liked the sound of it. Anyone feeling me?

Probably Dortmund again. I will try to get them to become a European powerhouse - while maintaining a decent number of German players in the first team to make it a bit more difficult.

i heard it was out this week sometime can anyone confirm when its actually out?

Fiorentina - Genoa (even tho they lost Rannochia :(, - Wolves prolly, and maybe FCK.

Prolly more busy playing DA2 tho ;b

whats so dramatically different that everyone is waiting for the new patch before starting a new save?

Birmingham City, Sporting Lisbon & Malaga.
Oh, and Celtic and Manchester City :D

Last edited:
I will continue with my current Sc Freiburg save, in the 4th season, then would start a game (after I have completed Resident Evil 5 I have just started on my Ps3)

I am deciding whether or not to start a game and test out all these youngsters I have been wanting to test out for ages now and see how they develop or start a proper game again with someone along the lines of Dinamo Kiev, Olympiakos, Genk, Anderlecht, Leverkusen etc etc... still deciding