Which team will you use in your first fm2012 save?

mark 19 times

Reaction score
i will probably, as always do a man united save for a season or two to get a feel for the game before a download is available for tiers 7+8 so i can be fc.
so who are you planning to use first?

As always ill start off a save with Liverpool, then Parma and Dortmund in that order and will do a journeyman save then. Has been the same order for the past 10 si games. :)

Honestly dont know, ill be checking alot of teams 1st before starting a real save, Anzhi will be an interesting save , Malaga aswell , thn my teams ofc, Porto, Leeds and Liverpool :D

I'll start off with my usual Plymouth Argyle save, build them up into something half-decent before Christmas. Then I'll probably move onto a Truro save in the Blue Square South, and a few random Swansea/Norwich and Championship clubs.

Always start with Liverpool just to get to grips with the new game then start a journeyman save.

start with Man united to get used to any new features

Probably start with Man Utd or Arsenal depending on whether Wenger sorts out his transfer policy :p

Then a Sheffield United save

Man Utd, then West ham bring them up to PL again. And maybe Inter Milan

Leicester City probably or go for an easy save to start with and manage Man City to get used to any new features :)

Start off with Man United as always, then have fun with Man City's money, then it's off to some championship or league 1 side

I'll go for a Hajduk save, maybe Leeds United, when my buddy LukeCro does HNL reconstruction for FM2012 I'll play a Glavice save, and maybe I'll start an unemployed save!

FC Twente, some LLM team in France, Spain or Italy and a journey save. Yep, I play 3 saves at the same time. Whenever I get frustrated with one I just continue with another.

i think i might be histon fc and try and bulid the club again

why anzhi? am I missing something?

I'll probably start with Liverpool before moving onto some random challenges