Which Teams Produce The Best Regns

Div_Muzza

Reaction score
Ive noticed that Partizan generate some great Regens and was wondering what other clubs do too as Im about to look for a feeder team.

i don't really think the its the clubs, i mean ive found good regens from saudi arabian teams and south african teams

I know what you mean theyre just random. Just wondered if anyone knew teams that produced alot.

Partizan in mine have started to produce quite a few talented players.

lol, i think the games is pretty random on where the regens are... not sure how it works, but you gotta love it

PSG seem to make alot of good regans on mine to be fair not sure how it looks on yours

Any teams with state of the art youth facilitys will produce the best regens.

hmm I am Arsenal in my 5th season and almost every under 19 is now worth keeping.

I tend to find that Man City produce some good regens...

real madrid hav produced some class golakeepers in my game in 5th season

The best way to find out about this is when you are starting a new game on the bottom left hand corner it says cancel wizard setup click that and then on the left its all the nations flags click the white box and then you can view everybodys' U19,U18,U20 ect

I have signed a lot of good regens from Celtic, who are now trying to buy them back! Also I have find a few good ones from Watford.

Ive produced a few decent Regens. Best has been a right back.

Macclesfield Town have created my best, is 22 years old and is a world class midfielder now ;)

From this side;
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f55/share-your-regen-t8854.html

Thanks to Fahmi.

Ok..so send your scout to region likes Spain, France, Germany, England and Portugal. In my games, the regens are a lot of them coming from Europe country. These are the clubs that have produce the good regens.

Argentina: Velez, Racing, Boca, River and San Lorenzo

Brazil: Santos, Gremio, Sao Paolo, Palmeiras, Cruzeiro

Colombia: Atletico Nacional

Cameroon: Coton Sport

Chile: Colo colo, Universade (spelling maybe wrong)

England: Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, Aston Villa, West Ham, Leeds, Tottenham

Germany: Bayern, Leverkusen, Wolfsburg, Werder Bremen, Dortmund, Aachen

Portugal: Porto, Sporting, Benfica, Braga

France: Paris, Monaco, Lyon, Marseille, Nice

Spain: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Sevilla, Valencia, Villarreal, Athletic

Mexico: Atlas, Cruz Azul, Pumas

It is more than these about the list of clubs that always produce a good regen. The regen actually presented start in season 2009-2010. You just go to Big Clubs and see their player ages in 1st team squad. If there are player under 20 in 1st team squad, they actually are the good regens.

hmm I am Arsenal in my 5th season and almost every under 19 is now worth keeping.

So very true. I'm on my 4th season and only 2 players I've ever kept as regens.

Er, got a LB regen who is now worth 30M from Atletico.

A MC who owns from Roma.

And a pretty good Defender who came from Shamrock Rovers... Hmmm.