''White'' Pele - Wayne Rooney??!!

rooney is rubbish and one of the most over rated players in english football (england only)

thats the most stupidist comment i have ever heard in my life. i take it your on day release mate have fun.

I wouldnt say he was bad, but I do believe he is over-rated.

He didn't even win the Golden Boot this season, and no one was really raving about Drogba's performances this season even though he scored more goals

I wouldnt say he was bad, but I do believe he is over-rated.

He didn't even win the Golden Boot this season, and no one was really raving about Drogba's performances this season even though he scored more goals

loads of people was raving about drogba this season. the last english player to win golden boot was Kevin Phillips back in 2001 i belive. so rooney wasent that bad was he surely.

He's only young anyway, has years to crown himself as the white Pele:p

correct me if im wrong but there is one major diffrence between the two, Pele played extremely well on the World Cup Stage... Rooney on the other hand, well the results speak for themselves.

Never knew he was ever compared to Pele, he is nowhere near that level and whoever said that as someone said was high or drunk. He is still a top player though and everyone needs to stop critiscising him and get behind him.
He hasn't. :|
We sing a song where we call him the white pele.
We also sing a song about knowing john o'shea will score.<)
No one has seriously compared him to pele.

I don't see why he's being singled out. He has been **** but so has everyone else. He's hardly going to shine when the whole team can't string 4 passes together.

I don't see why he's being singled out. He has been **** but so has everyone else. He's hardly going to shine when the whole team can't string 4 passes together.

totally agree with you mate, thats why i said its stupid when people were blaiming lampard more than others. all off them have been absolutely embarrassing to watch.

totally agree with you mate, thats why i said its stupid when people were blaiming lampard more than others. all off them have been absolutely embarrassing to watch.
its just the small mindedness of some people, who blame players of rival teams straight away.

hes not a white pele its just a nickname but he his by far one of the top footballers in the world
just a tad behind matty taylor

Also one about him being gay ;)

Whos ever called Rooney the white Pele, cite your sources :p

..and isnt the White Pele, Toastao

Two ******* Games!

2 games yes but two games where if the other results had gone against us, we'd be in the ****.

We're lucky that we still have the chance to qualify.

Rooney is a joke and his attitude stinks England should drop him and Lampard for the Slovenia game, he needs to learn that he isn't as good as he thinks he is, and as for the way he critisised the fans that just prove's what a stupid muppet he really is, has he forgot that most of the fans have forgiven him for costing us the last world cup.
In short Rooney as well as some of the other England players need to take a long hard look at themselves, grow up, start giving 100% (like Heskey does every game) and play with some pride.

Also if England do go out in the group stage I think all the players should refund all the England fans who have travelled to South Africa in full.