blaineyboy

Reaction score
What team are u? How u doin? What players u got? What u won? Any screenies.

Might aswell post another of these thread, always a good read

Good idea actually, i'm doing the challenge with atletico so I won't post in here for the time being.

i'm tottenham. just startin 2nd season, finished 4th last year. bought fernando gago, micah richards, gareth bale and leighton baines. sold robbie keane, mido, zokora and calum davenport. won uefa cup last year and got beat in league cup final by arsenal.

I'm Watford (me vs. Jamgla) Nearly donbe 1st season. Got Halmosi, Mpenza, Ahn Jung-Hwan, Tore Andre Flo, Oguchi Onyewu (or wotever his name is...) I am 12th in league atm....

Im Colchester nd bought all of the other chapionship teams rejects and Akinfenwa and finished 9 th

Im Arsenal, got Silva from Valencia and vilakazi and vanden borre, won champs league in my first season along with league cup, then in second won the prem fa cup and champs league. never lost a european match even beat barca 8-0 at home!!!

Im Arsenal, got Silva from Valencia and vilakazi and vanden borre, won champs league in my first season along with league cup, then in second won the prem fa cup and champs league. never lost a european match even beat barca 8-0 at home!!!

:yikes: Wow, I would love to see some screenshots, especially of the 8-0, that is amazing.

Preston, finished 7th, havnt been on 4 a while tho cs hav been doin feb challenge

i aint really anyone at the moment.....am looking for a new team to start with ....

if not i will probably go bak on the liverpool challenge game......

any suggestions?? preferably a top division/championship level team...being a big team manager and all..... :D

thankfully the new patch came out so started with Lyon..... :D....

but the tactic i used on me other games neva worked which woz annoying......

How come you like Lyon so much?! And why you have to wait until the new patch came out!? Baros?!

:yikes: because they are immense....nah i don't know why really.....just do

and wanted to wait for the patch to see if any bugs were fixed and so i could have all the transfers updated....i like to be up to date tis all,,,,

Last edited:
thankfully the new patch came out so started with Lyon..... :D....

How come you like Lyon so much?! And why you have to wait until the new patch came out!? Baros?!

it's cos he's gay

and im Dagenham and Redbridge at the min, in my third season (started it before the patch came out), but might start a new one soon

I am birmingham in my 7th season, done ok, won championship by miles, then 10th in prem, then 6th for two seasons, then last season i finished 3rd and now i am 2nd after 19 games. Won championship, league cup twice and uefa cup. This season i wanted my staduim building up and they said the council blocked it, will this happen every season now?

Im Bolton and have been for 8 seasons now.

I started at Juventus when i first got the game because of the italian football scandal and won the league (of course who wouldnt unless you are **** lol) and the italian cup then in my first season in serie a i won the italian cup again and serie a. I took over at Bolton because they were rock bottom and i fancied the challenge and i survived going on a great run with them. In my second season i finished 10th (media prediction 19th) which made me a legend already lol then the year after i finished 5th missing out on europe with a last minute goal (*******) so i had a clearout and loaned many players and got some good free transfers in (cant remember that far back because im not on my pc with my game) but i splashed out 6 mil on carlos vela as he was struggling at arsenal and i know hes quality from previous FM'S then i finished 2nd in that season :D so i knew success was not far away. The season after i won the title and used the money from CL wisely getting more god free transfers of course and scouting leagues such as swedish 2nd division for unknown talent i won the league the year after and i won the league 2 seasons after that in a row making it 3 years on the trow :D in my 4th season i became kind of complacent often playing my 2nd team against **** clubs because i liked them fresh for other challanges but it backfired when i drew alot of games and lost the title to man city by 1 point! And i won my last 8 games on the trot playing my strongest side because i regretted my mistakes but man city also went on a great run but they scored a last minute winner against plymouth which won them the title and i was watching the game thinking they had messed up but when nicolas millian slotted it on the 92nd minute i was gutted. Im in my 8th year now and i never play my 2nd team as often as i did last season and im 16 points clear in march so i have learned lol, ive also won the cl 3 years on the trot and i have won the fa cup twice on the trot turning bolton into the worlds greatest club although the stadium has not been expanded greatly but the youth acedemy is now excellent and i get at least 60 m to spend each year. I have also nurtured great talent from my under 18's and found great players from giving them trials when they have been released from unknown clubs which im proud of. My best ever fm season in history :)

A+++ for the essay! You did well good, how about some screenies to prove all of this!? If not, then post your best team maybe?! Good luck finding the screenies...;)

Got a good game going with Spurs.

First Season i won the league cup finished 3rd in the league and won the Uefa Cup.

Berbatov scores goals for fun it's great.

Second season i won the league and got to the q/f of the champs league

Just started 3rd season got Klose on a free and signed Torres for 25m so im hoping to win the champs league then i shall prob move on.