Who can replace Scholes?

Who will replace Scholes?

• Total voters
hamsik but if we cant afford him.. charlie adam.. if not then... anderson/rooney

with chicarito and berbatov playing so well i think SAF should let them start up top and try Rooney in CM against a weaker team or maybe in the next round of the FA cup
Who knows he could be a revelation:D

Apparently Fergie is looking to gazump liverpool for Adam and also Henderson could be signing in the summer.So there are 2 players that could replace him.

Apparently Fergie is looking to gazump liverpool for Adam and also Henderson could be signing in the summer.So there are 2 players that could replace him.
Add Chamberlain to these two and offload Gibson

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

More importantly, who can replace Giggs?? he has come off bench to rescue United in the last two games and got most assists for United last season

No one, he is already a bit part player at united and is being pushed (for want of a better word) out at united, he has been great when he plays which isnt very often.
There isnt any need to try to buy a Scholes, the formation doesnt revolve around him so they will go after a different player completely

Bale to replace Giggs!

personally, i would love to see hamsik in a man utd jersey :D

No one, he is already a bit part player at united and is being pushed (for want of a better word) out at united, he has been great when he plays which isnt very often.
There isnt any need to try to buy a Scholes, the formation doesnt revolve around him so they will go after a different player completely
im sorry, what? Scholes has been one of our best performers this season. he isnt being pushed out. at 36 he has to pick and choose his games, normally rested against the smaller sides. To call him bit part is nonsensical, and we will certainly look to buy a deep creative player

Bale to replace Giggs and perhaps Modric or VDV to replace Scholes but I would prefer Sneijder.

No mention of Defour? I am dissapoint.
more of a carrick replacement really

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Bale to replace Giggs and perhaps Modric or VDV to replace Scholes.
not VDV, he plays much further up the pitch

People, Real life is nothing like FM world ;) Hamsik is not that good. Pastore also. Adams is good ( tho i saw 2 games). Anderson, he is enigma for me. Was poorest player yesterday by faaar. Gibson ? Eikrem is a joke. Rooney is a weird choice, but possible one. We desperate need playmaker, last game was joke, 'till Nani and Giggs, then we started to play. Dont know, ill leave it to our best playmaker to choose-Alex Ferguson.

People, Real life is nothing like FM world ;) Hamsik is not that good. Pastore also. Adams is good ( tho i saw 2 games). Anderson, he is enigma for me. Was poorest player yesterday by faaar. Gibson ? Eikrem is a joke. Rooney is a weird choice, but possible one. We desperate need playmaker, last game was joke, 'till Nani and Giggs, then we started to play. Dont know, ill leave it to our best playmaker to choose-Alex Ferguson.
hamsik isnt that good? do you watch Napoli play? he is a fantastic player, can play through the middle or further up pitch, hes even comfortable starting out on the advanced left, drifting into channels, then cutting inside, he's an incredibly fluid player, something that we need back in the side

hamsik isnt that good? do you watch Napoli play? he is a fantastic player, can play through the middle or further up pitch, hes even comfortable starting out on the advanced left, drifting into channels, then cutting inside, he's an incredibly fluid player, something that we need back in the side

Yes, i watch Napoli ;). IMO, overrated :)

im sorry, what? Scholes has been one of our best performers this season. he isnt being pushed out. at 36 he has to pick and choose his games, normally rested against the smaller sides. To call him bit part is nonsensical, and we will certainly look to buy a deep creative player
thats why i said "for want of a better word"

I also said he has been great

I was saying that he doesnt play often (bit part player) which is true
and i said that united dont base there game around him

What is wrong about that? oO)

I then gave my opinion saying that they wont go for a scholes type player as I dont think they will :S