• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Calum

Reaction score
200px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png
200px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png
200px-Newcastle_United_Logo.svg.png
200px-Liverpool_FC.svg.png

So 4 Teams: 1 Place, Who do you think will get it?

Here are the fixtures: Premier League Fixtures - Telegraph

Note that Liverpool have a game in hand vs Everton due to them being in the Carling Cup Final.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my view if we keep our first 11 fit and our home form is good there is no reason why we cant stay in 4th place we will drop points away from home no doubt at stoke away who we have 3rd last :( This is why we need excellent home form.

What about you?

We won't get 4th....

We're going to get 3rd.

I can't see us (Arsenal) finishing lower than 4th. I don't know what it is , i just have a feeling , it would be weird to finish lower than that and now that we're there now i think we can stay there. I can also see Spurs hitting a brick wall soon and losing their form, so 3rd might not be far away either.

With Suarez, Gerrard back, Carroll looking a little better, the fixture list looking kind, LFC have a very good chance

Arsenal and Chelsea have alot harder games than us

As for Newcastle they are never getting 4th place.

I reckon with Drogba returning Chelsea might make a push and take it, I cant see us (Arsenal) getting it tbh, i expect us to finish 6th behind Chelsea and Liverpool. Sunderland and AC Milan to knock us out of two competitions, head's will drop and so will our league place. Pessimistic I know, but i've lost soo much faith in Arsenal recently.

I voted Arsenal but if we get Hiddink in i think we will just about nick it.

I reckon with Drogba returning Chelsea might make a push and take it, I cant see us (Arsenal) getting it tbh, i expect us to finish 6th behind Chelsea and Liverpool. Sunderland and AC Milan to knock us out of two competitions, head's will drop and so will our league place. Pessimistic I know, but i've lost soo much faith in Arsenal recently.

And then Wenger goes out and Mourinho gets in ;)

Chelsea or Arsenal. Have a feeling about Chelsea.

If RVP stays fit and scoring then Arsenal. If not then Chelsea

Im going Liverpool as I hate them less than Chelsea or the Goonies but not by much these days. Newcastle I think will drop away after Spurs spanked them 5-0.

Arsenal are cogent, fluent, settled and have first-teamers in Sagna and Gibbs returning along with Andre Santos. Arteta's quiet excellence means Wilshere isn't being missed too much, and they have the best striker in the world in Robin Van Persie. With their first-choice back four, the only real problem positions are Aaron Ramsey's attacking midfield berth, where he has been underperforming recently, and Theo Walcott's continued poor form. With Oxlade-Chamberlain rising quickly, the return of Gervinho will also add to competition.

Chelsea, whilst packed with experienced players, remain short of creativity, minus the superb Juan Mata. Their over reliance on Mata may prove a problem, particularly if he gets injured. They should be able to bully their way to victory over most sides though, and Sturridge gives them a goalscoring option even if Torres continues to misfire.

Liverpool need a goalscorer from somewhere if they want to properly mount a bid for fourth. Gerrard's return gives them, well Steven Gerrard, but they need someone to get on the end of his and Suarez's creativity. Perhaps Carroll can come good, perhaps Suarez himself can discover a goalscoring touch. Craig Bellamy looks an astute signing so far, and will chip in with vital goals. How well he performs could be pivotal.

Newcastle... on their day, they can beat the best. Their lack of squad depth just isn't quite good enough. It's still a wonderful, wonderful second season back in the big time, and they've pushed on excellently from last season. Perhaps, if one of the favourites fails and they keep their first team squad together, they can mount a push. Until then, they're outsiders.

So I'll plump for Arsenal ahead of Chelsea. Liverpool very close behind, and Newcastle making up the numbers.

Cheers for that mystic meg. 25 games played, and we are three points ahead of you. So, it looks like you have even less chance, not like you had a chance anyway.

Realistically, I think Chelsea will get it, followed by Arsenal, then Us, then Liverpool. Now we have Cabaye and Tiote back we should be looking a bit more impressive like we were earlier in the season. Also, we have two strikers that can find the net, rather than one that takes about 14 shots to get a goal, and another who has 6 goals in the last year. :)

I personally think it will be Arsenal, but hopefully Liverpool can pull it off. :)

Cheers for that mystic meg. 25 games played, and we are three points ahead of you. So, it looks like you have even less chance, not like you had a chance anyway.

Realistically, I think Chelsea will get it, followed by Arsenal, then Us, then Liverpool. Now we have Cabaye and Tiote back we should be looking a bit more impressive like we were earlier in the season. Also, we have two strikers that can find the net, rather than one that takes about 14 shots to get a goal, and another who has 6 goals in the last year. :)

Really..? You think Newcastle have more chance than Liverpool? You're only three points ahead.... With a worse goal difference. This time next week we could easily be ahead of you.

With Suarez, Gerrard back, Carroll looking a little better, the fixture list looking kind, LFC have a very good chance

Arsenal and Chelsea have alot harder games than us

but chelsea are better than liverpool :p

Really..? You think Newcastle have more chance than Liverpool? You're only three points ahead.... With a worse goal difference. This time next week we could easily be ahead of you.

Yep. Problem? You may think otherwise, but I don't.

I'm going to wait a few more games before making my mind up. With teams gifting away their positions/leads like christmas presents, still think it's too soon to say. Besides, there's going to be teams who are now no longer scared of the big boys and are going to put spanners in the works-and not to mention some managers making very strange tactical decisions

I'm going to wait a few more games before making my mind up. With teams gifting away their positions/leads like christmas presents, still think it's too soon to say. Besides, there's going to be teams who are now no longer scared of the big boys and are going to put spanners in the works-and not to mention some managers making very strange tactical decisions

*Ajt comes back and posts his opinion after the 37th game*

*Ajt comes back and posts his opinion after the 37th game*

Get the feeling it could go to the last game though with the way this season has gone so far?