who has been your most consistant player on football manager 2010?

jmatthews

Reaction score
hi i just wandered who were peoples most consistant players because most of mine are hardly ever consistant! and i anoys the **** out of me! so i fort this would be good so people can have a rough idea of who are consistant players!

just post the team you are and then the players name and the stats he has like assist,goals,motm, uno what i mean.

Yoann Gourcuff
Romelu Lukaku
Yaya Sanogo

I think these three players names will crop up a lot.

Out of all the games I've played; Nikao and Dominic Cervi play consistently well.
In my FK Zeljeznicar save; Arthur Nigmatullin just does not want to let a goal in.

Jonjo Shelvey = I bought him from Charlton whilst in League 1 with Southampton, he's been with me all 6 seasons and has progressed each season a long with my team.

sergio aguero, gourcuff, rene adler always amazing with rooney, ribery and dzeko always inconsistent.

David Silva, gets me a lot of assist's and chips in with a few goals as well, my best and favorite buy ever.

Nicolas lodeiro for me over ten season had a average of about 7.4

all very good and i fort it would be the same old agueros,silvas,gourcuffs there all really good!
on my new liverpool career ive done the latet transfer update and oh my days ive signed di maria got 8.00 rating and im in january hes awesome! also a bit of an unexspected player is eren derdiyok from leverkusen play him as a poacher hes awesome! last year him and agbonlahor upfront cus torres was always injured and they have been awesome like eren got 35 goals+ also acquafresca for genoa played him as target man he was insane like 45 goals a season!

has nayone brought matias fernandes on the latest patch 10.3 with new transfer update? if so is he any good?

Scott Dann, Carlos Eduardo in centre mid
Afellay in centre mid have always got consistently over 7 season after season and afellay got at least 10 MotMs 3 seasons running

hmm is carlos eduardo young? also i could do with a centr mid like him.what formation and how did you play affelay?

Leeds United striker Beckford... always scores 40+ goals per season. total legend :D