who has been your most consistant player on football manager 2010?

Has to be mezut ozil or hugo almeida in my werder bremen save

Anderson for Utd, he is simply amazing. Has been my highest rated player in each season from season 1 (now starting season 5) and has won the fan's player award for my club each season, as well as picking up a fair few EPL Player of the Year, World Midfielder of the year and Player's Player of the Year. I think his best average rating over one season (playing 55 games as well) was 8.03.

Dzeko - every season i've had him for (must be at least 12 or so..) he's got over 30 goals a seaso for me, often far more than that. Chips in with assists too, and is generally just amazing. He also rarely gets injured, and his rating I don't think has ever been lower than like 6.9 - partly due to his aerial ability. The most consistent player in the game for me.

It must be Gourcuff and Verratti for me:) Balotelli has also been very consistant for me.

ive never acherly had essien on any of my fm careers! ive had gourcuff hes awesome! balotelli gets good after a season or two depending on how you train him i recon

It'd have to be Jack Rodwell or Charlie Ball for me(NewGen). Ball has 147 goals in 221 games for me from AM. Fairly amazing if I may say so.

Danny Welbeck & Tim Sparv.

I seem to always sign them and they always do a great job for me.

i would have to say hulk. scores 60+ every season for me and also assissts !! immense player

Steven Pienaar.

Been my best signing on FM2010 with Tottenham. Assists galore. Well worth £16m.

Jorge Galan on my Alcoron save nippy little forward signed him 4th season in Segunda division kept me up on his own with goals assists and MOM was amazing. He was top scorer in the lague 4 years running while highest we finished was 5th love the guy

Otamendi is the most consistent player I`ve encountered. Most consistent at sucking ****, that is.

Edit: To contribute with something a bit more positive; in my Man Utd save, Anderson have been playing like a god non stop for the 5 seasons the game has been running.

Last edited:
people are saying anderson but when i look at his stats i dont get how hes so good?
is there much diff between in him in update 10.3 and then the world transfer update?

His stats are great if you just look past the fact that he`s a awful finisher.
There are few playmakers with equal or better physical stats, he can even tackle.
Make sure he comes deep to get the ball, and looks for the pass rather than the shot.
I don`t know how many goals I score because he breaks up opposition possession and gives Rooney a goal on a silver platter in two moves.

For Goalkeepers,

Igor Akinfeev is just immense. He is like a god, saving shot after shot for my marauding trophy-chasing Miidlesbourgh team up to 2018 (he's Captain now).

For Defense,
David Wheather is great and consistent. Almost never had a bad game.
Jordan Spence is also winning MOTM for fun.

For Midfield/Offense,
Jack Wilshere can play anywhere on the field for me, and performs well all season.
Sissoko is also excellent...he DOES get red cards quite often (not as bad as Alex Song)
Jack Rodwell is also great
All my strikers are regen so I can't note any excellent players.

ohright might have to buy him in future for my next career. joe harts stats on latest transfer update are immense also so is alan dzagoev he has just move to barcelona for 28mil on my career!

Nelson Rivas has been an absolute rock at the back for me, getting 7.50+ rating for 3 seasons in a row. A highly recommended covering center back.