who has been your most consistant player on football manager 2010?

Oscar Cardozo, scores pretty much every game. Gareth Bale is another. Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric some seasons

Sanogo for my Port Vale team in the Premiership. I play him as a lone striker, and he's kept me up for the past 3 seasons with his goals. Averages around 20-30 a season, and is the reason I'm 6th. Performs well nearly every game.

hmm tricky...

Oscar Cardozo, Diego Buonatte and Rene Adler have all come up trumps for me when i sign them :)

Jamie Carragher, Carlos Tevez, Rene Adler, Bale, Dalle Valle, Micah Richards.

oh and Kasper Schiemchelalehee SP? The son of that danish machine, yeah you know the lad! Does well in Ligue 1 :)

Edin Dzeko and Nicklas Bendtner.

Phil Jagielka, Tim Cahill and Juan Manuel Mata for me

Cahill when hes fit, he rarely plays more than 30 games per season due to being very injury prone, much like Arteta, Yakubu and Saha all injury prone make it sometimes tricky to manage everton

Buffon
Arda Turan, give him time to settle, he'll average 20 - 25 assists per season + about 5 - 8 goals.
Maicon
Federico Macheda, his determination leads him on, the guy chases the ball around, forcing defenders and goal keepers to make mistakes scores 3 goals every 2 matches for me and he's still 20.
Cristian Zapata, Gerard Pique and Brede Hangeland hardly make mistakes and are rocks at the back.

In my PSG story atm (link in sig) it HAS to be Nene, a Brazilian LW for PSG, although I play him in the CM (I taught him to play there) and he gets consistent 7.8+ ratings for me, I'll post a screenie...

View attachment 105993

The best performer in any game I've had, and he's not talked about much so was surprised at his success.

dani alves
his average ratig is always over 7.5
i'm in my forth season and played 8 games and his average rating is 7.97
the best right back in the game

Luka Modric. 30+ Assists, 10+ goals. 8+ Average Rating, 15+ MOMs when played as CM- Advanced Playmaker- Attack Duty.
Cheers! :)

Nicolas Lodeiro is THE most consistant player ive come across on fm2010.

up there as well are diego buanonette, oscar cardozo, gourcouff, and alan dzagoev.

Jonjo Shelvey = I bought him from Charlton whilst in League 1 with Southampton, he's been with me all 6 seasons and has progressed each season a long with my team.

i just bought him with Newcastle any chance u can show me a screenie plz

for me Yaya Sanogo, Steven Taylor, Tim Krul
Djalo can be but needs the right partner

Jonas Gutierrez, AML inside forward; rarely has a bad game

Nicolas Lodeiro omg just look at him never heard of him before this thread his stats look amazing! is he really really good?