who has got snow

none here m8 were i am in grimsby :( :( i want snow coz i wont to buld a snow with me little boy

you have school today

i had school today broke up today which ment it was a half day but my family didnt know if it was called off or not so my dad called me in sick

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

i have a house in hampshire, but in London atm and we have none around wimbledon

where abouts in hampshire

Generous? Really? I'd consider it to have been a half-hearted sprinkling at best! Oh.....but wait.....its started again.....could we see a proper effort this time?:S

Nursemorph makes a triumphant retuen but for how long?

We are expected to get 6 inches tonight and tommorrow here in Morgantown, West Virginia.

Lucky for me that my finals are over (well one more test in 3 hours). Otherwise my university NEVER cancels classes for snow unless it is a downpour of freezing rain or there is a chemical spill in a particular building.

I live near Cambridge. Got the day off school and had a massive snowball fight. :D

Had the day off because of snow ^^) Although it's all melted now :'(

We got a little bit here in Hampshire, but still had to go to school and freeze to death :(

Until I get bored again....mind you got plenty of time on my hands now.

SNOW UPDATE:

In a shocking new development today, the snow has decided that it doesn't like the sunshine coast and so has gone into hiding for the time being. If anyone spots the snow, could they please tell it to get its cold white **** back over here and cover the ground properly this time. I'm fed up with the lame attempt so far.

lol sounds like ure addicated to it lol

i live in the city in plymouth and our snow is ****, we have sudden showers of snow once a year but it's no more than 1/2 an inch deep :(,
my friends that live in the countryside though, the get snowed in all the time... its not fair, i wanna build a snowman!!! :(
Oh and did you know, if you wanna see a place with a lot of snow, there is a place called Antarctica ;)

Back