who has got snow

Unlucky. Got to 5 inches here. :D

hmmm....not especially. In fact, I'm not a big fan of snow. However, the dismal amount we have had so far is shocking. I mean, it only took me 5 minutes to remove all the snow off the car this morning. I don't consider it to have snowed properly until it takes at least 20 minutes!!
Id like a good 6 foot before christmas.Just a light dusting at the moment.

Nice to see you back Nursemorph :D

hmmm....not especially. In fact, I'm not a big fan of snow. However, the dismal amount we have had so far is shocking. I mean, it only took me 5 minutes to remove all the snow off the car this morning. I don't consider it to have snowed properly until it takes at least 20 minutes!!

lol

Yeah got some White Stuff up here in Aberdeenshire! <)

Sussex, Kent and Essex get tonnes of it, Surrey just lets it melt, life is so unfair when you see a fellow county get a day off school

Don't forget Cambridgeshire. ^^)

well liveing in sunny great yarmouth on the coast we have plenty of snow but none laid at all. well it laid for about an hour or two then just turnt to slush and puddles

didn't get any :'( but I hear more to come in over the next couple of days :)

**** all snow in warrington:'( just bitterly, bitterly cold.:@

We got like a tiny bit of snow, it SUCKED :'( no good amount.

Had a snow day at school so we missed the end of term assembly and our headteachers last day :D

you guys saying "all we only got a little bit"- we didn't get any!! instead, i had to walk in 0 degrees celcius, and it could have at least been raining to make it more interesting!! but no it was just cold cold cold

We had 6 inches here in Greenwich. I took my dog for a walk in the early morning in a forest. He was loving it!!! :D @ianc5571 do you really live in North London? We aren't far mate. I can't be more than a few miles from you. :)

I didn't get sh*t and it was -1.5 degrees :@

i just woke up to see if we had more snow and we dont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im annoyed

No snow here :'( Ah well, at least Pompey's game will be on

Back