who has got snow

5336bb04_Britain+under+snow.jpg

View of UK from space

That's the snow from January 2010 Calum. So zoom.

PS. Very poor quality image as well. HQ version here.

PPS. Photo of Ireland from 02/12/2010

Last edited:
Not snowed for a while, It's still there. However I just saw a fork of lightning!

where i live its been snowing badly since 8am been sent home from college and its closed tomorrow.
The trains are on/off and the buses have been suspended due to adverse wether conditions.
The road is dangerous and the tailbacks are going on for ages!

Strathclyde University Mail said:
Due to worsening weather conditions, roads running through the campus are dangerous and staff and students should not venture out of University buildings until further notice. Staff and students who are not on campus are advised to stay at home. For further general updates go to www.strath.ac.uk/update
I lol'd.

Below -10 again just north of Glasgow, tis pretty unpleasant especially when I'm going out this evening with no money for a taxi home. School's been cancelled from Mon til Wed and the fun of sledging has worn off so I guess I'll just laze about inside and do a bit of work to catch up with what we miss. My driving test on Friday also isn't looking promising.

no snow down in the New Forest, apparently there's a fair bit in Wimbledon though :S

It was snowing last night, but it rained about an hour before to it didnt set.

Meant to snow tonight, hopefully it doesn't.

had a flurry for an hour then the sun came out and melted most of it.

Birmingham,

was about a inch max..

A leeetle bit over here in SE London, maybe half an inch max. Expecting more today though.

**** load of snow where i am, only 2 buses went to school today and mine was one of then :(

Had to walk about town for 6.5 hours before the buses thought it was safe to drive :@

Back