who has got snow

we had maybe 1cm earlier, but its pretty much all melted again now...

Haven't been to college since last Thursday, and it's cancelled tomorrow too, woop!

At least a foot and a half of snow here, and since they're forecasting more in my area I suspect it'll soon be 2 feet.

does not snow in my country at all.... ;) (except at a ski resort on the border of our contry and another) South Africa and Lesotho (i was the Head Chef there for 1 year, was insane)

there are about 6 maybe 7 cm of snow in Botosani, Romania

Just back from school an hour and a half early. Nobody was there, staff were departing all throughout the day. People left at break and lunch time, I went back after lunch and there must have been 20 out of 1000 of us there. Ended up phoning home from the school to get permission to leave. Waste of time.

Not much snow but my town is just an ice-death trap atm. I had to go into school today, but im not fussed about going in tomorrow cos its just 9am-11:30am so even if I have to go in it doesnt matter.

Its pretty bad in Portsmouth now, loads of people off work as the pubs are busy lol.

bit pointless sending you home now isn't it?

was a weird day, while I had a music exam, some people had a massive snowball fight then it got a bit out of hand with fighting etc :P, so at 2, we were sent home :)

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

no school tomorrow either, I knew something was up when they cancelled it today :)

Snow is one thing...this is like god lost his head and shoulders.

watford has had 2cm maximum, missed out on it all, all the areas around us have got a foot etc and we have nothing and no days of school :(

5336bb04_Britain+under+snow.jpg

View of UK from space

Im from Bosnia, in Sarajevo. There's ****** mountains AROUND this city. LITERALLY! Tho we SHOULD have had snow at the end of november but it's raining and its 7-8*C so.. ****.. if it was -1 or so it would all be covered in white :P

Back