who has got snow

None here thank God, it was fun at first, but it still hasn't gone from 2 weeks ago, could do without even more. A white Christmas would be kinda cool though :)

I live in Sweden, we have probably have had snow since beginning of November by now :p Starting to get a bit tedious!

Loads of it, can't order a taxi to go out,ffs.

Supposed to get some down here in the south during the weekend, snowed a teeeeny bit last night.

There was real snow in Plymouth this morning when I woke up. Nothing really back home in the cotswolds yet, but apparently lloads forecaste. My train home struggled to get through in parts of somerset...

On and off snow in Plymouth- For those of you moaning about No Snow in Plymouth, because of our proximity to the sea, the snow clouds are simply blown away, meaning its a rarity we get snow :P

few inches of snow here in manchester again,gr8 the last lot only recently went,gunna hav to watch me step again after falling hard on my azz while walking the dogs not long ago in it XD

my area is experiencing lots of snow atm, keeps on getting heavier and its coming down harder. Settling as well

were a foot in snow, I'm a manager at Gala Bingo we have stay open , WTF!!!! lol, we wont even make enough profit today to break even I'm annoyed

Haha lol, the Arsenal game got called off, so you can imagine how bad the snow is in london. Finally, something to be happy about, about 4-5 inches ;)

And this is how it looks right now:, brrrr:

4633276.jpg

And after some more snow traffic gets jammed :p

4705521.jpg

we had alot in the north east 10 days ago and its just went we are supposed to get another load soon

Back