*^Who has made the best downloadable FM tactics this year^*

• Thread starter SicSyco
  • Start date
  • Replies 130
  • Views 96K
Woah,hats off to you.It's amazing how you have more knowledge in football tactics than most males(including me :D).

Fails to see what gender has anything to do with that though. Naturally most consumers of FM are male so I can see why you are surprised as I statistically should be a 19 year bloke from Enfield ;D

The only tactic that allowed me to win the Champions League (with a surprising underdog HSV side, third or fourth season, can't remember) was made by Mr Langvatn...and it is NOT the famous 4-5-1 Rock :)

Also Raikan's work was, as always, much appreciated.

Mr Langvatn's tactics have worked extremely well for me.

When I was using bigger teams it didn't matter, but once I started using Cardiff I had to improvise and experiment a lot leading me to try every tactic I could get my hands on and Mr Langvatn's tactics and also those from the Rock Tactics Recreated have been the most dependable.

So far I've done well with:
Mr Langvatn Rock 4-5-1 Tripletweaked (Jassar, Malte, Mr L)
Mr Langvatn Rock 4-4-2 Tripletweaked (Jassar, Malte, Mr L)
Mr Langvatn 4-1-4-1 Rock Classic 13.3.3 FINAL VERSION
I.M.POSSIBLE
442ROCKTWEAK-revisit by Malte722-rockcorners

i've tried many tactics from the most renowned tacticians and my veredict is.... Mr Langvatn wins....by great margin. his tactics would really shape a team's performance and squeeze them to the limit.

Jassar's Bazooka 3-6-1. Beast of a tactic and complletely changed my mind about 3 at the back.

1st.mr langvatn
2nd.passion4fm (tikitaka tactic)
3rd.seanhrc (arrigo sacchi's 442)

Mr. L for his tactics. We all have to thank him for his time spent making these tactics!

But I stress...I also want to thank to ALL who shared their tactics. I felt that was what made this forum a community. Sharing ideas for example! :)

Honorable mentions!

W4NKER for his contributions to this thread, I like his tweaks on other people's tactics to help us out.
King Jassar
Malte
seanhrc
TBH

Without you guys and this forum...I would have never got into FM13, my very first football manager...it is the best video game I have ever played in my life. Very rewarding feel when you find success in the game. :)