*^Who has made the best downloadable FM tactics this year^*

• Thread starter SicSyco
  • Start date
  • Replies 130
  • Views 96K
Gonzo defensive beast!!! People should give much more attention to that tactic, I think that with the counter attack ticked it must

be better than rock classic for underdogs. Just my opinion but for me is making real wonders!!!

Gonzo defensive beast!!! People should give much more attention to that tactic, I think that with the counter attack ticked it must

be better than rock classic for underdogs. Just my opinion but for me is making real wonders!!!

Rock Classic isn't my best one for underdogs though :p Sicilian Defense is :)

Sent 4 testing i know this is stronger than others, ive tried most popular 1s here, they do not compare to this honest.

has every 1 forgotten the 442 to be proud off tactic, it was the most successful tactic in every way, but unfortunately when the final patches came out it ruined the tactic

Sent 4 testing i know this is stronger than others, ive tried most popular 1s here, they do not compare to this honest.

I have tested yours in my tactic test, and it has no chance against any of the other top tactics of this forum. Even if it was a good tactic, you should never be this amount of cocky :) But I guess you will have to wait to see for yourself, when dbotiger is done with round 3 of his testing :)

Last edited:
The only real problem with TBH is the fact that she just never catch most people's interest. Most people want a "win-them-all" tactic, and don't care about how things work, and why they work (or don't work).

If only she developed a "win-them-all" tactic, she would get much more attention for her hard work after that, and people would finally get the real point of the game, and would understand what they are doing in the tactical part of the game

That's their problem, rather than her's. Because such a "win them all" doesn't really exist, and the more the AI improves in future, the less you see them.

Win them all simply doesn't exist in real life. Not even Barcelona were win them all, they would make numerous tweaks, Guardiola was a massive tinkerer.

In a way, its is a problem for me though. As I like to see what people think about my approaches, the way they use them and the way they respond to them, this actually calls for some feedback. As my tactics gets little - and most of them none at all - feedback, motivating drops a bit ( which is better than being complacent though ;D ) and it makes me hesitate if I should spend 8 hours testing an approach when nobody is ever going to give me any feedback on if it was worth the while

Some of the tactics that I have uploaded, that can indeed provide the same ( and in many cases better) results as the more popular uploads, dont really get any feedback either since people assume that they are not that good.

This is something that in the end does not matter.
The thing is that my threads/reasoning/approaches/uploaded tactics are mostly NOT for the casual gamer that wants a plug & play that exploits the match engine but instead, its for those that likes to learn about the mechanism and the reasoning behind the approach....and those users are in the end those that are less likely to actually use the tactic as it is, providing feedback on it :D

Last edited:
The rock tactic easily the best(from the recent patches). Not everyone has the time to tinker with the game, and this tactic became a hallmark for plug and play. Credit to Mr L for spending **** loads of time tweaking and refining the tactic, would have not been the tactic it was without his determination. Credit to the zillion testers on this forum as well.

MR L so u saying mine will not perform against any , lol it adapts as player instructions are minimal the tactic itself will adapt to beat any been playing this game since CM97 and this is best i have ever created here or FM PORTAL and best i saw on FM13 and ive used yours and all the best here , thanks for admiting its in "the other strong tactics on here" but it redifines tactic creating u never even dreamed of this kinda tactical **** u need to have played the game at a high level to understand the ethics of this tactic, test away people u will be AMAZED

In a way, its is a problem for me though. As I like to see what people think about my approaches, the way they use them and the way they respond to them, this actually calls for some feedback. As my tactics gets little - and most of them none at all - feedback, motivating drops a bit ( which is better than being complacent though ;D ) and it makes me hesitate if I should spend 8 hours testing an approach when nobody is ever going to give me any feedback on if it was worth the while

Some of the tactics that I have uploaded, that can indeed provide the same ( and in many cases better) results as the more popular uploads, dont really get any feedback either since people assume that they are not that good.

This is something that in the end does not matter.
The thing is that my threads/reasoning/approaches/uploaded tactics are mostly NOT for the casual gamer that wants a plug & play that exploits the match engine but instead, its for those that likes to learn about the mechanism and the reasoning behind the approach....and those users are in the end those that are less likely to actually use the tactic as it is, providing feedback on it :D

I'm one of them, unfortunately. I literally love reading you and understanding your approaches (despite my poor english), and never respond in your threads. And for one main reason : the tactics actually do what you tell they are doing. Sounds crazy, but what can we say beside "awesome, you said it was a very good counter attacking approach, and my team is actually counter attacking really well !" Not really interesting to tell I guess.
But I disagree, everyone playing this game actually wants to understand it (at different levels, of course, but learning basics at least). I mean, what is the point of just loading a tactic, and pressing "Space" doing... nothing ? This game is called Football Manager 2013, not Space Key Pusher 2013 ! But maybe some people like playing the game like that, no idea why but hey, who am I to judge it ?
I don't consider myself like an ultra hard core gamer, but this game has so much to offer, that it would be a crime to not exploit its potential.
After some time anyway, you see how a tactic will perform by just looking at instructions, and yours are (usually) well done.

Don't give up on your work TBH, we're maybe not a lot (or not very talky), but we love what you're doing

Tell u the differences sunshine is mixed aim crosses ............70'sleeds sunshine2 is near post crosses.................. and lion was created for my brazilian challenge so more of a continental champions league version but all the above are the same tactic with a difference in a small small way eg cross aim or run with ball change . so use any but people seem to like sunshine 1 the best but most of them use big teams but i think they are all the same really as its the tactical mindset and teamwork, aswell as the player roles doing there own thing eg if u put poacher up front and no individaul instruction eg no run from deep no through balls. he will then just be a poacher and poach u goals but no try anything specific its a team work first touch tactic and all 3 do the same job of keeping the ball and dominating eg dynamo dreseden for me just beat dortmund bayern and schalke on way to cup winners, and promtion 1st year wen i had no money but just let director of football get my player it seems to let ur players play as it says on the position role the full backs willl be full backs, defenders will play exact how game says they will wen ur chossing ur role all posisions do exactly wat it says on the tin but pass near player 1st. as it tells u and individual role instructions i i set the tactic up to do what the role says it does really well but not too much over exubrance .The tactic prefers to keep ball to the ideal chance comes, people have said to me its 1 of them that expliots the match engine and i agree to this a bit, this is however how top level football is played, players are ment to do a role first and formost to gain momentum , so another explanation onhow the best tactic in the world was created hahah, its comes from playing this game(fm) and playing real football (Profesionally) then U would be able to create this kinda tactic yourself . HA HA luckly for u its here to download lol... maybe people will see then that............ i should be the modern day legend . lol THE Game has been defeated by me like it or not .

MR L so u saying mine will not perform against any , lol it adapts as player instructions are minimal the tactic itself will adapt to beat any been playing this game since CM97 and this is best i have ever created here or FM PORTAL and best i saw on FM13 and ive used yours and all the best here , thanks for admiting its in "the other strong tactics on here" but it redifines tactic creating u never even dreamed of this kinda tactical **** u need to have played the game at a high level to understand the ethics of this tactic, test away people u will be AMAZED

I need to have played the game at a high level? I have played FM/CM since the first CM on my 486. I have also spent thousands of hours creating and testing tactics in FM13. I know my **** lol. Anyway, I won't argue with you, I will just let the results from dbotiger's test speak for themselves. Good luck, you will need it :)

i should be the modern day legend . lol THE Game has been defeated by me like it or not .
Dear Markyplatt, I highly doubt that you should be the "Modern Day Legend". Mr Langvatn has created tactics that have become popular on almost every FM forum there is today. His tactis have brought so many people success. He has over 450 pages of people telling him about their success with his tactics. I also highly doubt that you have "defeated the game". You tactic is not as good as his tactics. You are way to cocky. I think that you are the only one who thinks that you tactic is so great. Lets just see how dbotiger's testing will end. I quote Mr L: Good luck, you will need it :)

any way guys imo i think all the tactics created by myself and many others are great, it really depends though on what players you get for your tactic to work and become successful, and also there is no tactic that can beat the game it's impossible and unrealistic which is why FM 2013 is epic

Tell u the differences sunshine is mixed aim crosses ............70'sleeds sunshine2 is near post crosses.................. and lion was created for my brazilian challenge so more of a continental champions league version but all the above are the same tactic with a difference in a small small way eg cross aim or run with ball change . so use any but people seem to like sunshine 1 the best but most of them use big teams but i think they are all the same really as its the tactical mindset and teamwork, aswell as the player roles doing there own thing eg if u put poacher up front and no individaul instruction eg no run from deep no through balls. he will then just be a poacher and poach u goals but no try anything specific its a team work first touch tactic and all 3 do the same job of keeping the ball and dominating eg dynamo dreseden for me just beat dortmund bayern and schalke on way to cup winners, and promtion 1st year wen i had no money but just let director of football get my player it seems to let ur players play as it says on the position role the full backs willl be full backs, defenders will play exact how game says they will wen ur chossing ur role all posisions do exactly wat it says on the tin but pass near player 1st. as it tells u and individual role instructions i i set the tactic up to do what the role says it does really well but not too much over exubrance .The tactic prefers to keep ball to the ideal chance comes, people have said to me its 1 of them that expliots the match engine and i agree to this a bit, this is however how top level football is played, players are ment to do a role first and formost to gain momentum , so another explanation onhow the best tactic in the world was created hahah, its comes from playing this game(fm) and playing real football (Profesionally) then U would be able to create this kinda tactic yourself . HA HA luckly for u its here to download lol... maybe people will see then that............ i should be the modern day legend . lol THE Game has been defeated by me like it or not .
Sorry for going off topic but looking at this hurts my eyes....

has every 1 forgotten the 442 to be proud off tactic, it was the most successful tactic in every way, but unfortunately when the final patches came out it ruined the tactic

was it modern warfare?

Honestly, rivalry will only provide benefits for both sides. But not accepting your rival, will result nothing.
From Markyplatt's tactic description it looks like a very interesting and creative tactic that could work. Instead of fighting who has the best tactic, we should team up and improve the tactic! It has potential, and I would love to see the tactic moving forward and people using/testing/tweaking it. I'm too busy trying to create the best possesion tactic (it's becoming an obsession!!).
I hope someone will ignore his terrible writing and OP and try it, it looks interesting!

where is this test? anyone have the link? would be interesting to follow :)

yeah, come guys, no need on saying you are self proclaimed "God" of Fm tactics, if your tactics work well for others and you get great responses then accept it and be modest about it!

I am sure many of you like me have been called "God" already by members, but do you see any of us going around saying we are, no!

thats just my two cents worth :)

where is this test? anyone have the link? would be interesting to follow :)

yeah, come guys, no need on saying you are self proclaimed "God" of Fm tactics, if your tactics work well for others and you get great responses then accept it and be modest about it!

I am sure many of you like me have been called "God" already by members, but do you see any of us going around saying we are, no!

thats just my two cents worth :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...g-perfect-beast-tactics-testing-dbotiger.html