*^Who has made the best downloadable FM tactics this year^*

• Thread starter SicSyco
  • Start date
  • Replies 130
  • Views 96K
There is no rivalry, trust me :) I just couldn't watch this guy be so cocky against all the great tacticians who worked their *** off this year :)

very true mate he does seems to cocky for my liken, but he's probably jealous mate i wouldn't worry about it

was it modern warfare?

nope, it was my 4-4-2 to be proud off tactic it was really successful when FM had it's bugs and flaws but since it's all up to date it hasn't been as good as it was :'(

nope, it was my 4-4-2 to be proud off tactic it was really successful when FM had it's bugs and flaws but since it's all up to date it hasn't been as good as it was :'(

did u not rip it off from MW? lol sorry only joking, i think u got enough **** then, i do remember your tactic but never used it cause i hated fm at that time, i then started playing fmc and now normal again, pity, well done tho for all the tactics youve made , actually the title should be how lucky we are that fm base exists and all of the great tactic makers it has, si forums have been dead for ages, so A MASSIVE THANK YOU to everyone who has made a tactic, whether good or bad :)

did u not rip it off from MW? lol sorry only joking, i think u got enough **** then, i do remember your tactic but never used it cause i hated fm at that time, i then started playing fmc and now normal again, pity, well done tho for all the tactics youve made , actually the title should be how lucky we are that fm base exists and all of the great tactic makers it has, si forums have been dead for ages, so A MASSIVE THANK YOU to everyone who has made a tactic, whether good or bad :)

Si forums has been dead for tactic making but its tactical discussion is far superior to here.

aye mate i did get a lot of abuse over the tactic until i showed the date i created it before i released it onto this forum and then ever since i showed proof the trouble makers went quite, guess i shut them up lol ;)

Si forums has been dead for tactic making but its tactical discussion is far superior to here.

ok fair enough, just saying for what i see, isnt that many tactics for the latest patch so didnt think there was much going on, cheers for pointing that out, from what i see its dead there and buzzing on here, funny tho, mr hough posted in his forum he'll be back soon, i said without putting pressure on you, you need to save the forums, nobody said anything about it yet, oh and just for you im using commas, lol, cool beans bro, just throwing respect out to those who deserve it!!!

Without a doubt; Mr Langvatn (the rock classic). But ofcourse it's more of them out there.. like TheBetterHalf who has been producing decent information along with a lot's of different tactics and approaches. And not to forget Raikan who is very important for this forum, he's got a lot of knowledge as we can see in his different guides and so on... Sorry for my bad english... Keep the tactics comming guys (A)

TBH for me makes best tactics etc that's just my personal humble opinion I never really use her tactics but draw inspiration from them and it was on one of TBH's threads that I got educated on the difference between counter and attacking philosophies for which I am greatful probably THE biggest lesson I have learnt from this years game

I won 3 leagues in first season with small teams

Hsv
Fulham
Pescara

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-2-vinngbacks-poachers-meraklija-vujevic.html

With Volves in second season won Championship and European league,in third season i fighting for Premiership,so most probably i will won 3 league title in row in 3 seasons.

I vote for this tactic because offer you big chance to immediate win league in first season.

Last edited:
I won 3 leagues in first season with small teams

Hsv
Fulham
Pescara

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-2-vinngbacks-poachers-meraklija-vujevic.html

With Volves in second season won Championship and European league,in third season i fighting for Premiership,so most probably i will won 3 league title in row in 3 seasons.

I vote for this tactic because offer you big chance to immediate win league in first season.

I like how you voted for your own tactic/acknowledged yourself :)

Scrap that just had Everton away Chelsea home and Man U home beat them all great tactic

I chose Mr langvatn and king jassar,his V2 does wonders for me,but now i play with 4-1-4-1 rock

I've got to say Mr Langvatn's work has been unbelievable at times. I rate seanhrfc's 4-4-2 too. Big up jassar too, his tweaked Rock is being unstoppable for me right now.

Have this thread died or what? :)

Funny u said that, ive just looked on it literally 10 mins ago to see the last post was lol

Right people what all tactics out there are yous using at the minute?

Any new 1's that are proving to be a success?

Also whos is proving to be the best possession tactic because this seems to be the big craze at the minute lol who can make the so much wanted perfect tiki taka style tac :p

TBH is a FM tactics genius. IF there was a Ballon D´or for FM she´d take it every year like Messi.

link for best tactic from TBH?;d

TBH doesnt have the best tactic, but has the best knowledge ;) her tactis r good but u do have to follow her instructions about them. the prob is dat ppl prefer to use plug and play, to have less work ;) so best trainer for me is for sure TBH but best tactic this year made r for sure from Mr. L no doubt about that...

TBH doesnt have the best tactic, but has the best knowledge ;) her tactis r good but u do have to follow her instructions about them. the prob is dat ppl prefer to use plug and play, to have less work ;) so best trainer for me is for sure TBH but best tactic this year made r for sure from Mr. L no doubt about that...

Wait...TBH is a girl?!?