Who is the best CM on the game?

• Thread starter Thread starter lewis_p
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 73
  • Views Views 5K

lewis_p

Reaction score
Who is the best Central Midfielder on the game?

Currently playing with Gerrard and Veloso.

Thanks

Iniesta at center mid and gerrard for attacking mid

Lol, I dont want too leave Gerrard out but hes 32 now, want someone who is the same but younger.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

How does Ignacio Camacho play?

lampard always wins player of the year for me, has to be him

but he is an unrealistic target, get hamsik, he turns out AMAZING

Last edited:
fabregas wins player of the year on mine alot and is young hamsik is a good call also.

lewis_p wot season are you in, coz im in my 2nd season with my west ham game and my best cm player is simon vukcevic whos 24 at the moment in my game

fabregas wins player of the year on mine alot and is young hamsik is a good call also.

yeah i think your own player tends to win it a lot, well it depends where you are coming in the table tbh

Season 2012 and fighting for 3rd place. Fabregas looks EMENCE but will never sign for me.

i would look into vukcevic then, he will be 27 i think and most probs in his prime.

Camacho attributes are good and he usually his a low minimum release clause like 15 Million. Hamsik I find is only good in Italy unless you buy him and then he has to gel in. Give camacho a try.

Steven gerrard is the best on the game i think because unlike lampard gerrard attacks and defends he is a box 2 box cm

Just looked at Vukcevic and he is pretty good. Ill let you know what happens.

ok no probs. i just changed my formation now with west ham and i got vukcevic and vela playing just behind ashton with noble, di maria and behrami in the midfeild. ill try and post a screenshot up of my tactics and squad for you

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

here we go lewis, here is a screenshot of my squad and tactics like i said, let me know what you think of it please

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/jord1...hkey=Gv1sRgCJWzksa-7uahZg#5344193851983366898

also i have a few players injuried that would be in the first team and subs like andrea barzagli instead of davenport and per cilijan skjelbred instead of cala in my subs

it doesnt, i just tried it and it goes to the tactics page, try again

Its a good team but I theres a few things I would change. Like I would always have a player bang in the centre of the field. I think the tactic your playing makes teams that play 4-4-2 easier to play against you. I think id do this...

westhamrecommend.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Ive left out Carlos Vela there, I would definatly involve him in some way.

thats some good ideas, i shall take them on board and have a look in to different possabilites there. like i said i have barzagli instead of davenport, and as for vukcevic ill keep him where he is probs coz hes having an amazing time in that position as the past 2 games he has scored 2 goals and 2 mom awards. those games were against villa (3-0) and fulham (4-0)

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

also i dnt think ill be able to get moutinho as spurs have bought him in the 1st season for 13.5m, so dont think they are gonna sell to west ham lol

Steven gerrard is the best on the game i think because unlike lampard gerrard attacks and defends he is a box 2 box cm

please shut up, this season lampard had the best box to box work rate, lampard is better than gerrard, i dont care what anyone else says, no-one takes note of lampard anymore, everyone just BUMS gerrard.

gerrard has a good shot and pass - that is it

Back