Who is the best CM on the game?

• Thread starter Thread starter lewis_p
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 73
  • Views Views 5K
liverpool arnt the lucky ones man utd are with getting last gasp goals all the time and the ref is always their way

yeah ill probably have to agree with you, man united probably luckier lol

i reckon moutinho is a quality player for set pieces but there is another gud young player alan dzagoev from cska moscow he is a quality kick taker starts at 18 years old is worth signin can play centre mid and attackin centre mid

please shut up, this season lampard had the best box to box work rate, lampard is better than gerrard, i dont care what anyone else says, no-one takes note of lampard anymore, everyone just BUMS gerrard.

gerrard has a good shot and pass - that is it

hahah yeh whteva m8 you see the thing with gerrard and lapamard is
lampard is only good coz he playes for a good team gerrard is goos coz he is the team do u ever see lampard win awards no dose gerrard yeh so just shut up m8

Best CM are Gerrard, Xavi, Moutinho, De Rossi
Young Are Hamsik, Veloso, Camacho, Dzagoev

please shut up, this season lampard had the best box to box work rate, lampard is better than gerrard, i dont care what anyone else says, no-one takes note of lampard anymore, everyone just BUMS gerrard.

gerrard has a good shot and pass - that is it

not biased there, are we not, supporting Chelsea! I don't think that the best CM is in UK, it has to be XAVI and INIESTA, or MOUTINHO

Pirlo's top notch mental skills, along with passing,and his 20 creativity makes him such a versatile threat in midfield.

Yeh gerrard and Lampard are both brilliant in there own ways,

the 2 players i rate which are under rated are Darren Fletcher and xabi alonso.

If you watch Fletcher off the ball and how much of the pitch he covers and controls its amazing. and Alonso his long passing is second to non.

very suprised how much this convo went on lol and how much of it is a complete load of bull ****.

in the last 5 seasons frank lampard has scored 101 goals in all competitions steven gerrard 98. lampard has also 73 assists to his name compared to gerrards 56.

now im not slating steven gerrard because i am a massive fan of the man and so glad the mans english.

but i feel so many people are so quick to dismiss lampard lets be honest the man is massivly talented. i agree gerrard is much more affective when playing with england.

and as for the disrespecting west ham he has every rite to disrespect west ham. the west ham fans neva liked lampard because they felt he was onli in the first team because hes uncle was manager and hes dad was assistant at the time. west ham fans even cheered when lampard broke hes leg as he got strecherd off the pitch against villa.

and as for being fat lol. u look at chelsea's distance coverd per game, guess whoes always either top or in the top 3 thats rite lampard.

im not sayen either is as good as the over. but people need to fink before thay say that lamps is **** because look at the stats its obvious he is not.

all the usual people really
stevie g. lamps, iniesta etc

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

liverpool arnt the lucky ones man utd are with getting last gasp goals all the time and the ref is always their way

AGREE. and ferguson gets away with football murder
no offense but i am convinced pool always get more late goals than man u

Back