Who is the best CM on the game?

• Thread starter Thread starter lewis_p
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 73
  • Views Views 5K
ill be honest with you danny, lampard is a fantastic player, but i cant stand him as a person coz he is arroguant and the way he treated west ham when he left was terrible. im not a west ham fan, i suppost man utd, but any person, who treats the club that gave him his break in football, like that arent very high in my book

fair enough if you favour him more, but i hate it when all these people come out saying "lampard is ****, gerrard is the best!!!"

Lampard has everything gerrard has, plus more. I think gerrard is a quality player dont get me wrong, but he is a one trick pony.

ill be honest with you danny, lampard is a fantastic player, but i cant stand him as a person coz he is arroguant and the way he treated west ham when he left was terrible. im not a west ham fan, i suppost man utd, but any person, who treats the club that gave him his break in football, like that arent very high in my book

treated west ham? how can you treat a club badly, the club treats you badly thats the only possible way. Lampard left because he wanted a new challenge, he wanted uefa cup football at least, and chelsea offered him that, it was the only way he could have progressed as a footballer and look where it has him? One of chelseas most prised possessions.

i remember mourinho said when he left chelsea, "lots of players have great talent, ronaldinho, kaka, shevchenko, but i wouldnt swap any of them for lampard"

Lampard prooved he didnt leave west ham for the money, because chelsea is his heart and soul now

Last edited:
yeah it works against the micky mouse teams.

the only good club i saw it work against this season was man united.
and if you mention his hat-trick against villa all i say is 2 pens

Both are quality players, Lampard and Gerrard. Although I'm a Liverpool fan, I still find Gerrard is more valuable to any team. Although, both are very similar.

- Both can play DM and AM, etc, but Gerrard is more versatile.
- Both are leaders, but Gerrard carries the weight of a whole team, with few class players to back him up. Lampard has all these world class players around him.
- Both can score goals, no doubt about it. I'd have to give Lampard this one, just because of the curling left foot chip he done last season. Class.
- Gerrard is a couple of years younger.

To be honest, I can't find much that seperates them. But I would say Gerrard is more valuable to Liverpool than Lampard is to Chelsea. Plus on my FM game, Gerrard is 35 and still scoring minimum 15 goals a season.

ur rite there lewis, the one trick he has work always works lol. i can understand danny that he wanted a new challenage, but wot he does when he scores against west ham is a bit naughty, u dont kiss the badge of ur club against the club that, like i said, gave him his big break in football

Both are quality players, Lampard and Gerrard. Although I'm a Liverpool fan, I still find Gerrard is more valuable to any team. Although, both are very similar.

- Both are leaders, but Gerrard carries the weight of a whole team, with few class players to back him up. Lampard has all these world class players around him.
- Both can score goals, no doubt about it. I'd have to give Lampard this one, just because of the curling left foot chip he done last season. Class.

To be honest, I can't find much that seperates them. But I would say Gerrard is more valuable to Liverpool than Lampard is to Chelsea. Plus on my FM game, Gerrard is 35 and still scoring minimum 15 goals a season.

yeah gerrard is more valuable to liverpool than lamps is to chelsea
gerrard carries liverpool i suppose.

and lol at the world class players around him - he is the best chelsea player, the only world class player around him i'd say is essien or drogba.

gerrard aint a few years younger there about the same age

no they arent, gerrard is 2 years younger than lampard

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

you beat me to it then lewis lol

gerrard is one year younger.

gerrard is careless power
lampard is technically amazing

oh and can you get out his **** please?

ERM. Lampard June 1978. Gerrard May 1980.

Last edited:
ERM. Lampard June 1978. Gerrard May 1980. You do the math **** ****.

oh my god you actually know their birthdays.
fact of the matter is lampard is better than gerrard, no-one is going to change my mind so stop giving **** reasons.

lol thats funny calling him **** ****, never heard that before

mate get out of his **** for ***** sake

Get out of Lampards then, this is gettin borin now ain it some close the thread or summit.

Last edited:
wow, because i think he's better than gerrard? shut up you ridiculous person.
i support chelsea so i stick up for the players you idiot

im not in his ***, well not as much as ur in lampards ***, i can barley see you feet there lol

Back