Who is the best CM on the game?

• Thread starter Thread starter lewis_p
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 73
  • Views Views 5K
Whey ur the only one who thinks Lamps is better, aint that tellin ya sumink

im the only one out of 3 people?
im sure there are many people in the world that will be on my side dickwad.

and if liking a player is bumlicking them then nobody should support a team

sorry i didnt want to argue like this lol, just annoyed me when that kid said about gerrard being best box 2 box mid

the best CM in the world is Iniesta, but in England I'd say it was Lamps.

Whey ur the only one who thinks Lamps is better, aint that tellin ya sumink

Its a matter of opinion.

Gerrard is a great player dont get me wrong hes way more talented gifted than lampard but what i like about lampard that gerrard hasnt got is that lampard has a much better footballing brain than gerrard has and plays with his brain aswell which is quite brilliant not many people can do what he does..

As i was reading someone saying that gerrard is more valuable to liverpool than lampard is to chelsea is pretty much stupid..Gerrard plays off the striker right behind him creating space for himself to either shoot at goal or create chances after chances for others to score..

Lampard plays a box 2 box role where he either plays the ball out wide or switches the ball to the other flank then straight after he passed the ball he gets into the area or he waits for the ball outside the area so the winger can square him the ball for him to striker at goal if not he gets into the area right near the penalty spot to pick up the remains eg - getting taps in where the keeper has saves then he gets a tap in, or the winger squares the ball to him in the area where hes left with a clear shot a goal from like 5 yards where he would put away(remember his goal in champions league? exactly the same goal)

Lampards role for chelsea is way more imprtant than gerrards role for liverpool if you think about it..

Last edited:
Its a matter of opinion.

Gerrard is a great player dont get me wrong hes way more talented gifted than lampard but what i like about lampard that gerrard hasnt got is that lampard has a much better footballing brain than gerrard has and plays with his brain aswell which is quite brillaint not many people can do what he does..

As i was reading someone saying that gerrard is more valuable to liverpool than lampard is to chelsea is pretty much stupid..Gerrard plays off the striker right behind him creating space for himself to either shoot at goal or create chances after chances for others to score..

Lampard plays a box 2 box role where he either plays the ball out wide or switches the ball to the other flank then straight after he passed the ball he gets into the area or he waits for the ball outside the area so the winger can square him the ball for him to striker at goal if not he gets into the area right near the penalty spot to pick up the remains eg - getting taps in where the keeper has saves then he gets a tap in, or the winger squares the ball to him in the area where hes left with a clear shot a goal from like 5 yards where he would put away(remember his goal in champions league? exactly the same goal)

Lampards role for chelsea is way more imprtant than gerrards role for liverpool if you think about it..

down to a tee, except how do you work out that he is ******* way more gifted than lampard?

all of you support england and therefore judge lampard and gerrard on how well they play for them, gerrard plays well for england and lamps doesnt,

and thank ****

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

the best CM in the world is Iniesta, but in England I'd say it was Lamps.

mate, that is exactly what i think

i reckon xavi though because of experience but certainly the two are basically on par with each other

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Gerrard is by far the best cm or kaka

liverpool are **** ok they get carried like man united

Lol Man Utd are **** but they Won two three prem titles in a row and got to two champions league finals in a row winning one of them. Thats well **** by anyones standards that aint it.

..no need to swear..

....thats the point..when lampard doesnt play well gerrard plays well then its the other way round when lampard plays good and to be honest both of them never play good for england anyway they've never been better than average. england's best player for the last 5 years or so has been joe cole 100% lampard and gerrard out of the question.

when i say hes more gifted i mean gerrard better at defending, way more influential to his team and etc.

liverpool are **** ok they get carried like man united
No chelsea are the **** ones, they havent even won the champions league

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

..no need to swear..

....thats the point..when lampard doesnt play well gerrard plays well then its the other way round when lampard plays good and to be honest both of them never play good for england anyway they've never been better than average. england's best player for the last 5 years or so has been joe cole 100% lampard and gerrard out of the question.

when i say hes more gifted i mean gerrard better at defending, way more influential to his team and etc.

I agree with gatid no need to swear, looking at you danny.t!!

if we're so **** why was is 3-1 at anfield you ****.

liverpool are the luckiest team going. when did you last win the prem?

..no need to swear..

i'd say theyre exactly the same in influencing the teams and you just contradicted yourself, you said lampard is a box to box midfielder and gerrards brain is attacking, well how can he be better at defednding when lampard is in each box. also who conceded least goals this season?

i'd say theyre exactly the same in influencing the teams and you just contradicted yourself, you said lampard is a box to box midfielder and gerrards brain is attacking, well how can he be better at defednding when lampard is in each box. also who conceded least goals this season?

lmao...

when did i say gerrard brain is attacking..please quote..

anyway lampard's fat

is that all anyone can say about lampard lol? how is he fat i really dont see it.

id say gerrard is as big as him.

anyway liverpool are ****, at this current point in time they are lucky and ****, good luck being in debt

all because lampard is in each box doesnt mean he can defend...what kind of lame excuse is that??

what i mean by gerrard is better at defending is he can tackle and mark players much better than lampard can every dream of.

:| your confusing me mate.

sorry we're both getting confused lol, i know what you mean now and yeah gerrard is a lot more versatile and is a better tackler, but in my opinion lampard is better at everything else.

as for that liverpool fan, 1990 is my point exactly.
and you wont be winning the champions league for ages aswell. our goalkeeper = better than yours
our defence = better than yours
our midfield = better than yours
our strikers = better than yours, with the exception of torres who is the only one who can compete with didier

Back