who is the best deep lying forward (support)?

csa99

Reaction score
who is the best deep lying forward (support) in terms of stats?

I just ran a quick filter based on:

creativity
strength
passing
dribbling
first touch
long shots
technique
decisions
off the ball
teamwork

which are probably the most important attributes for a DLF with a support duty. Ronaldo has all these attributes over at least 15 bar teamwork. Rooney has most of them, so I'd say those two are the best. Higuain, milto and Tevez all have at least 13 in these attributes so they are probably good too.

EDIT: Rooney's PPMs suit this role too. Messi's lack of stength is a dissapointment but other than that he is suitable.

But if you want to be less picky, the most important attibutes are passing, creativity, strength, decisions, off the ball, teamwork and dribbling in my opinion

Last edited:
Rooney. All day long imo.

Rooney, Tevez, Berbatov, Van Persie. Rooney is the best though.

Dirk Kuyt. Played him up front with Torres in a deep lying support and he scored loads and got nearly every assist everytime Torres scored.

Dirk Kuyt.

Seriously, try it I promise you won't regret it. I can assure you'll he get 20+ goals a season.

In my Barca save, I play villa and Tevez as deeplying forwards. Tooooooooo sick.

You might be really suprised by this but its probably raul who's at schalke now, just check his stats.

Rooney, Tevez, Rob Van Persie, Hulk all do a beastly job for me and Berbs though he is not as skilled as the first 4 mentioned