Who is the best Right Winger in the game

Xabi Prieto, Jesus Navas, Messi, Ronaldo, Alexis Sanchez, Valencia, Lucas, Lennon

David Beckham retrain him to right winger dont even try and say Messi and Ronaldo is better! As Beckham is the perfect crosser!

I wouldn't call Messi a right winger, ronaldo is a right winger.

Messi is an attacking midfielder/right winger, so yes he is! You could say the same about Ronaldo because he usually plays left wing/striker, but he' still also a right winger.

Did you really need to ask...it's obviously Park Ji Sung :p
but yeah Messi and Ronaldo.

He is asking for the best in the game. And in the game Messi is a natural right winger.

No he is only dark green, not light green = Not natural, but good at the position.

C. Ronaldo is the best natural RW

Arghhh at least he is a natural right winger in my game at 2016 :p

Messi is an attacking midfielder/right winger, so yes he is! You could say the same about Ronaldo because he usually plays left wing/striker, but he' still also a right winger.

Messi on the right wing would be an inside forward, ronaldo for man u played as a right winger and eventually became more of a forward.
A right winger is someone who runs the line and gets the ball in the box. I wouldn't say ronaldo is the best right winger on the game either, maybe Navas for winger attributes.

Messi on the right wing would be an inside forward, ronaldo for man u played as a right winger and eventually became more of a forward.
A right winger is someone who runs the line and gets the ball in the box. I wouldn't say ronaldo is the best right winger on the game either, maybe Navas for winger attributes.

That would be an out-and-out winger. Right wing is a position, not a playing style.

Messi and Ronaldo are indeed the best wingers in the game, but you can probably make more use of them as forwards (as poachers, they can tear the strongest defensive setup to pieces). If you're going to spend a fortune on Messi or Ronaldo, play them as strikers, and fill your right winger vacancy with Jesus Navas.

(I would even go so far as to contend that Navas is comparable to Messi and Ronaldo as a winger, but Messi and Ronaldo are unmatched as strikers.)