Who is the best Right Winger in the game

By position (natural AMR) C. Ronaldo is the best. But If you're talking about out and out right winger, Jesus Navas is rhe best.

I don't get it why lots of people name Alexis Sanchez. At right wing he can neither cross nor cut inside. He's far better at left wing to cut inside to his preferred right foot!

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

By position (natural AMR) C. Ronaldo is the best. But If you're talking about out and out right winger, Jesus Navas is rhe best.

I don't get it why lots of people name Alexis Sanchez. At right wing he can neither cross nor cut inside. He's far better at left wing to cut inside to his preferred right foot!

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

If you want to buy realistically, I'd say Jesus Navas

Pato should be listed too. Really good pacey winger; just train his position and he will do you good. ))

IMO Loic Remy. Pounds in goals from the AMR position (natural in it), especially with the Inside Forward - Attack role.

From others: Messi, C. Ronaldo (both of these obvious), Young, Jesus Navas, Briand, and an awesome AMR is Milos Krasic...

Mario Balotelli Apps: 166(39) Goals: 182 Assits: 193.
Alexis Sanchez is rubbish 29m wasted!! Apps: 31(17) Goals: 2 Assits: 7
Jesus Navas Apps: 77(12) Goals: 15 Assits: 43
Marko Marin is rubbish for me 12m wasted!! Apps: 26(5) Goals: 4 Assits: 3
Adam Johnson is Poor sold for 7m too much!! Apps: 19(13) Goals: 0 Assits: 3
Santi Carzola Apps: 62(2) Goals: 19 Assits: 44
Frank Ribery Apps 38(1) Goals: 19 Assits: 27
Gervinho Apps: 42(9) Goals: 12 Assits: 12
Jeremy Menez 101(22) Goals: 48 Assits 30

And Finally my best..

MILOS KRASIC
Apperances: 81(2)
Goals: 40
Assits: 49
MOM awards: 38
Pass Completion: 2013/2014 94%
Tackle Success: 2013/2014 86%
Average tackles per game: 2013/2014 6.23
Awards: Player of the season, Players Player of the season, Clubs Player of the season, Fans player of the season, 3rd Goal of the season and RM in team of the year 2 years running.

MILOS KRASIC. agreed. even IRL, he importan to Juventus. he is the new Pavel naved for juventus. great proper replacement

i prefered guido marilungo or matias schelotto... good winger and cheaper than those big name!1