Who is the best Right Winger in the game

I don't know about you guys, but Aaron Lennon is raping the right wing in my save.

im going to have to say ronaldo but he is better as an attacking winger, plus not very affordable... go for valencia, or nani, or possibly johnson

For me Cristiano Ronaldo scored like 47 goals in 43 matches in a season best player i've ever had more than 40 goals per season absolutely fantastic.For those who can't afford him i think alexis sanchez would be the best but very close with elia don't know about navas never had him as for messi he didn't impress for me

Arjen Robben. Best winger in the game. Ronaldo is more inside foward ( low crossing for a WC winger). And yea, Robben is the only World Class winger in the game.

Gervinho or Adam Johnson, both are great right/left wingers.

Robben i would say is the best. ;) he is a beast at teh RW, crosses and scores curl goals. ;)

teh Screamers he scores are amazing, and he nearly did the same ingame like he did IRL agaisnt ManU, fliolentia, and Lyon.

Without doubt Jesus Navas, but players like Alexis Sanchez and Gervinho are also class