Who is the best summer signing so far

Who is the best Signing so far

• Glen Johnson-Portsmouth to Liverpool(17.5mill)

Votes: 12 8.2%
  • Michael Owen-Newcastle to Man Utd(free)

Votes: 55 37.4%
  • Yuri Zhirkov-CSKA Moscow-Chelsea(18mill)

Votes: 17 11.6%
  • Carlos Tevez-Unregisterd-Man City(25mill)

Votes: 34 23.1%
  • Gareth Barry-Aston Villa-Man City(12mill)

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • Roque Santa Cruz-Blackburn Rovers-Man City(17mill)

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Antonio Valencia-Wigan Athletic-Man Utd(15mill)

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Frazier Campbell-Man Utd-Sunderland(6mill)

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Kevin Doyle-Reading-Wolves(6.5mill)

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Christian Benitez-Santos Laguna-Birmingham(7mill)

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Steven Fletcher Hibs-Burnley(3mill)

Votes: 5 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cjackson11

Banned
Reaction score
Who has been the best signing this summer so far in the preimiership, you should consider price paid and ability.

i voted for frazier campbell, hes a good goalscorer and very young and english. good replacement for djibril cisse.

Last edited:
hard to say because we haven't seen how they have played yet but ill go with kevin doyle for wolves or fraizer campbell to sunderland as they were fairly cheap and their good players

Tbh even though it wasn't worth the money ... Johnson to Liverpool could prove a masterstroke considering how weak we are down the flanks

Zhirvov to Chelski is a solid signing too ...

Valencia to UTD will prove critics wrong also.

owen to united for me cos hes cost us nothing and hes on basic enough wages and think fit and in good team will do well has scored wherever he has played bar exception of newcastle

Its got to be Owen, got him for a free, he'll score tons of goals. we may of lost Ronaldo but Owen is still an out and out goal scorer and with the amount of chances united make a game, I reckon he'll be bagging 20 plus a season! Who needs Tevez ;)

im gonna go for da silva for SAFC as he is exactly what we need, personally im not convinced with campbell and hope bent will still arrive however owen at man u is a laugh. He will score more goals this season then he did in 3 years at the Geordies lol.

I would definetly say that Carlos Tevez is the best signing at the moment in the EPL.

Tevez is a very hard worker, and for me is the best signing, he should play often in city, and he will start banging in Argentina :wub:

Michael Owen Not cost Man Utd a penny so u cant lose on him proven goal scorer just injuries prone

Who has been the best signing this summer so far in the preimiership, you should consider price paid and ability.

i voted for frazier campbell, hes a good goalscorer and very young and english. good replacement for djibril cisse.

I voted for F. Campbell also. He has the ability to be a quality striker and he just went to a good club that can give him the opportunity to be in the first team and therefore develop his potencial.

I hope we're not wrong my friend :p

As a Reds supporter I seriously hope Johnson finally strengthen our flanks and make Torres happy with plenty of crosses. I'll be watching the St Gallen-Pool friendly on tv tonight!

Owen on a free was a great piece of business for Utd.

But a rather quiet and unexciting transfer window so far I must say :(

id say Bradley Wright Philips from Southampton to Plymouth :D

Its got to be Owen, got him for a free, he'll score tons of goals. we may of lost Ronaldo but Owen is still an out and out goal scorer and with the amount of chances united make a game, I reckon he'll be bagging 20 plus a season! Who needs Tevez ;)

man utd

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

As a Reds supporter I seriously hope Johnson finally strengthen our flanks and make Torres happy with plenty of crosses. I'll be watching the St Gallen-Pool friendly on tv tonight!

Owen on a free was a great piece of business for Utd.

But a rather quiet and unexciting transfer window so far I must say :(

u being serious?! kaka, cristiano, tevez, santa cruz, barry, johnson, downing, zhirkov, etc etc :)

I went for Tevez!! But Barry was a close one! Cumon Citeh!!!