Who is the best summer signing so far

Who is the best Signing so far

• Glen Johnson-Portsmouth to Liverpool(17.5mill)

Votes: 12 8.2%
  • Michael Owen-Newcastle to Man Utd(free)

Votes: 55 37.4%
  • Yuri Zhirkov-CSKA Moscow-Chelsea(18mill)

Votes: 17 11.6%
  • Carlos Tevez-Unregisterd-Man City(25mill)

Votes: 34 23.1%
  • Gareth Barry-Aston Villa-Man City(12mill)

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • Roque Santa Cruz-Blackburn Rovers-Man City(17mill)

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Antonio Valencia-Wigan Athletic-Man Utd(15mill)

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Frazier Campbell-Man Utd-Sunderland(6mill)

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Kevin Doyle-Reading-Wolves(6.5mill)

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Christian Benitez-Santos Laguna-Birmingham(7mill)

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Steven Fletcher Hibs-Burnley(3mill)

Votes: 5 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For all the people saying that Owen will score loads of goals he is slow,lazy and injury prone. Tevez is definitly the best signing and he is far better than Owen.

Agreed. Owen with 43 votes? Oh right.. There's 43 Man United fans here :) ..Keep on dreaming, Manchester, he will be a failure, just wait and see.

i voted for steven fletcher. hes a good young striker who can score and provide goals. he done really well in the spl and deserves the chance to score goals in the premiership. and he is scottish. COME ON SCOTLAND!!!!!!!

got to vote for Owen, free transfer aswell. Will get them some goals this season

WTF?

why is everybody sooo racist to arsenal????

wheres vermaelen to arsenal? hes a great signing..my vote would of went to him..since hes not there ill vote for owen just beucase man utd have nothing to lose since it was a free tranfer.

but vermaelen ftw!!

Owen to man utd shock but free get 15 goals out of him 4rm the first season and sell him for 15 million the year later

good business Fergie

Keirrison just signed for barca!
Going on loan immediately tho

I don't get all this 'united have nothing to lose' from Owen. Aren't they paying him wages??

It's like Liverpool signing some random championship player on a free and have nothing to lose from the purchase ... except Benitez would get ridiculed for it.

Owen to man utd shock but free get 15 goals out of him 4rm the first season and sell him for 15 million the year later

good business Fergie

Lol if he was worth £15M then Newcastle would have sold him when they could.. But they can't, because he's so injury prone.. Surely the United club doctor can see that..

They were subs! Doesn't count :p
yea but tevez does count. other than that, man city will fail at the back miserably. They havent got anybody in and Dunne and Richards were poor last year. If there are no major signings defensively from city then i reckon that they wont get into europe...

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

WTF?

why is everybody sooo racist to arsenal????

wheres vermaelen to arsenal? hes a great signing..my vote would of went to him..since hes not there ill vote for owen just beucase man utd have nothing to lose since it was a free tranfer.

but vermaelen ftw!!
Im sorry to say but vermaelen will be a complete failure mainly because he isnt big enough to cope with the english game. he's only 5ft 11 and isnt that strong. I would like to see him do well but i just can't see it happening

My vote would go to downing if he was there. Zhirkov will fail as well. From what I have heard, he is a ball hogger and always loses possession

toure going to man city will be up there.