Who is the best young Striker in the world?

Who is the best young striker in the world?

• Total voters
aguero on the game
benzema in real life

Why did you make this thread for? You can't compare a game to the real life football.

In FM its definetly Henri Saivet, I have him in my Wolves team and he won World Player of the Year 2 years running

in FM i wud say balotelli but ive only ever used him mainly

IRL: definately benzema aguero or very maybe pato

It was neck and neck wiv bojan nd balotellli, but i voted 4 bojan. I don't knowwhy ppl voted for benzema, any1 could be good out in france. I'd like to see how he gets on in england.

davide petrucci

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

he might be old and injury prone but i decided to cash in on ronaldo (brazillian one) and he struggled for first few months but i created a whole new training schedule for him and he ended up scoring:
27 in 32 league games
6 in 9 champions league
2 in 4 fa cup
1 in 3 carling cup
3 in 2 world club cup

Total: 39 in 50
he got into brazil team first time since germany world cup and is in contention for world player of year
legend

Off Topic:Huh wheres Aguero?

On Topic: Mario Balotelli or Karim Benzema for me :)

I haven't used Benzema, Bojan or Pato, but Balotelli has been doing great for me.
In real life - Benzema or Pato Or Bojan.

Why did you make this thread for? You can't compare a game to the real life football.
The thread was started cause I wanted everyone opinion on the matter. There are a ton of good young players out there and everyone has differing opinions on the matter. I missed a few out and never put them on the poll because to be honest I never thaught of them but even so without them on it i'm asking for people's opinions on the matter of the game and with the real life players also.

My own opinion is that Pato is the best in the game and in real life. Alot of people are thinking Benzema and i'm not saying he's nt an amazing player but for me he's not hit the heights that his projected potential was assumed to be. But like I said I wanted eveyone to state there opinion on the matter cause eveyone has one. It's nice to know what other people think.

Keirrison. Barcelona bougt him from Palmeiras then they loaned him to SL Benfica.

A few names need to be added to that list:

Keirrison
Paloschi
Aguero

Im managing Keirrison now for the first time since i got the game and he's a beast of a player,an absolute goal machine,and the quality oh his goals are superb.

Keirrison, no doubt. Tried out Marquinhos on the same team, the mighty Celts, and Keirrison was doing better.

aguero irl is by far the best. then pato then benzema
now benzema at madrid see how good he really is.

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

The thread was started cause I wanted everyone opinion on the matter. There are a ton of good young players out there and everyone has differing opinions on the matter. I missed a few out and never put them on the poll because to be honest I never thaught of them but even so without them on it i'm asking for people's opinions on the matter of the game and with the real life players also.

My own opinion is that Pato is the best in the game and in real life. Alot of people are thinking Benzema and i'm not saying he's nt an amazing player but for me he's not hit the heights that his projected potential was assumed to be. But like I said I wanted eveyone to state there opinion on the matter cause eveyone has one. It's nice to know what other people think.

not hit the heights?! just signed 4 real madrid 4 30m :)

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

It was neck and neck wiv bojan nd balotellli, but i voted 4 bojan. I don't knowwhy ppl voted for benzema, any1 could be good out in france. I'd like to see how he gets on in england.

y u vote 4 bojan? had one good season thts it.
could be class but kun aguero and pato right now are miles better :)

just my opinion :)

£30m for Benzema says it all really, however Pato will be worth that one day. Keep an eye on Vela this season as well.

How can Aguero not be getting the majority of the votes, he's playing in a more difficult league then Benzema who frankly is playing in a league dominated by a club with one of two stand out players. Aguero's potential is amazing i have seen a player I rate as highly as him in a long time.

the talents of vela IRL are just un-real, he is deffiently one for the future, he is good on fm aswell =] i dont play him much as i have 2 immense strikers but he is great backup....

View attachment 9457