Who is the best young Striker in the world?

Who is the best young striker in the world?

• Total voters
vela is gonna be something else in real life, he is just pure class

I signed Carlos Vela on a free transfer from Arsenal about 10 seasons in; he was 30 and peaking, just winning the top European goalscorer thingy. He impressed for three seasons at my Roma then I paid off all his wages by selling him to Sevilla for £5m. It was nothing short of ecstasy. I also signed Balotelli on a free transfer from (ahem) Chievo after they got relegated; never good enough for a league-winning first team. Got £12m for him, though.

Although he was a made up player i signed Alex Texeira when he was 21 in 2015

In the first season he scored 18 in 16 matches
In the second season he scored 38 in 30 matches

Although he was a made up player i signed Alex Texeira when he was 21 in 2015

In the first season he scored 18 in 16 matches
In the second season he scored 38 in 30 matches

Alex Teixeira is real :p

matias de federico [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuvYUdrlUNU"]YouTube- Talenti Argentini I Gol di Matias De Federico[/ame]

in fm it is probably bojan because when you put him anywhere near the prem he cant stop scoring

real life it would have been benzema before his madrid move but i would sya balotelli could have a good shout this year

Im FM I would say either Bojan, Pato or Vagner Love (24, young enough :D)

In real life Wayne Rooney, has everything...

Mario Balotelli or Robert Lewandowski

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

where is the agüero ? he is younger than mario gomez
Lewandowski is no where near the levels of them players, he's just a good prospect, he'll never be world class, and anyways, I'm the best young striker in the world :p lol, nah I'd say Bojan, or Pato. And yeah Alex Teixeira is real :)

Alberto Paloschi. If anyones ever developed him on FM he becomes MINT. But in real life hes extremely highly rated by Milan, they've got him out on loan at Parma, but hes going to be the next big Italian striker. Watch this space!

Or Obi Anouruo, the Wrexham striker! Sky Sports did a profile on him :D

How has Alexis Sanchez only got 8 vote's ???

he is really good in real life and also on the game

I watched him the other week on tv and well he was taking the **** out of the defenders and he is like that on the game but i still thin Pato Or Benzema but Alexis Sanchez should have more that that :)

in real life...Benzema
in FM....Vela, Kalinić, Fedor Smolov, Robert Lewandowski...
but my favourite is croatian Manđukić from Dinamo Zagreb

in the game i would say pato or vela
in real life i agree with everyone else its benzema and he will go from strength in one of the best teams in one of the best leagues in the world