Who is the most biased person in Football/Football Media?

CJACKO11

Reaction score
Many will know why i have made this but seriously i think it will be good to see who people feel are the most biased people in football today or in the past.

I have a few candedates i can think of from the top of my head.

Phil Thompson: Cant finish a sentance without mentioning somthing about Liverpool F.C

Mike Phelan: Some of the stuff he comes out with is just shocking. I can handle Fergie because you never know whether he is joking or not but unfortunaly because Fergie dosent speak to the BBC we have to hear this muppet week in week out. He seems to be blinded and only see's what he wants to see.

Arsene Wenger: Talking about be blinded. To use the now famous quote "I didn't see it" whenever hes side are at the front of somthing naughty. My question would be, why didnt you see it Arsene?? What were you watching then?? Sensational manager but he must have some woeful eyes.

Jason Cundy: Now ok it may be abit harsh because i see him alot on ChelseaTV and they wont be too harsh towards Chelsea but some of the stuff he says just makes me cringe at times.

Just a few i have expirenced there, add more and if you can remember any quotes do back you up or even video's from youtube then upload them too.

Last edited:
Ray Wilkins, now as he's in punditry.. Calling Chlsea players by their nicknames and using 'we' and 'our' when describing them. Bugs me. Then he realises he's doing it and starts to use 'they' and 'their'. Get over it!!!

Ray Wilkins, now as he's in punditry.. Calling Chlsea players by their nicknames and using 'we' and 'our' when describing them. Bugs me. Then he realises he's doing it and starts to use 'they' and 'their'. Get over it!!!

I was going to say him but i love Ray too much lol, you may say im abit bias. Its a shame he is doing that to be honest he should still be in a job and not with Sky.

I admire him but it really annoys me for some reason XD

Seriously though:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrJmAi3-zeg"]YouTube - Stan Collymore celebrates Aston Villa goal vs Chelsea - Including aftermath[/ame]

I also once hear Matt Le Tissier commentating on a Southampton game. It was pretty... feisty commentating.

I also once hear Matt Le Tissier commentating on a Southampton game. It was pretty... feisty commentating.

I met Le Tissier at Fratton Park years ago. Was someones testamonial (cant remember who now) and i had my picture taken with him lol. I remember he scored a penalty infront of the main stand whole getting alot of boo's. Obviously being Le Tissier he scored it and he celebrated with his arms in the air and then took his shirt off the reviel a Southampton shirt lol. Didnt go down too well. Its annoying me now i can remember who's testamonial it was i remember Emile Heskey played 45minutes and Robbie Keane played some part?? If anyone knows put me out my misery lol.

John Motson- Cant go a full game without mention 1966

In this context, it's 'biased' not 'bias'.