who is the most under rated?

without money the chelsea squad would be cleaning our staduim to pay thier wages

without money the chelsea squad would be cleaning our staduim to pay thier wages

c'mon man,Arsenal are only Top Four cos they are better than the remaining 16!Though you guys play nice football and all,you have no history compared to United,Liverpool and Chelsea!Beautiful soccer does not win silverware,quality does.Chill,mate.........:p

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Last edited:
please!!!!
tell me what history chelsea have?? execpt that dirty oil baron???

im on arsenal&co side here not becauses hes a arsenal fan becuase you are wrong.

100% disagree with that tbh how can you say arsenal havent got quality? arsenal have as much quality as man utd, liverpool and cheslea

arshavin, nasri, toure, clichy, sagna, fabregas, theo walcott, adebayor, van persie, vela( the future)

its just man utd have much bigger depth and have experience thats the difference.

please!!!!
tell me what history chelsea have?? execpt that dirty oil baron???

Whatever;look where we at now.......:Sfrm most underrated player to.....lol.well,just assess the Table frm five seasons ago till now etc.,etc. guys,...........

you make a point but cant back it up..but lets get back to the subject

you make a point but cant back it up..but lets get back to the subject

:Owhat do u mean i can't back it up,man?Past results and success in both Europe and Domestic competitions are proof enough that,if the best were decided by the Top Four,Arsenal will defo be bottom!!!But i lyk to watch you guys though,you make English football fun to watch;even did today.Great play against Newcastle though........lol(6)

How can ya say Lennon is underrated. the mans final product is total garbage which is reflected in only his running stats being any good!

Arsenal have been awful this season. I don't know what you Arsenal fans are on about, quality my ****! You were quality when you were the invincibles, now Arsenal are terrible.

Arsenal have been awful this season. I don't know what you Arsenal fans are on about, quality my ****! You were quality when you were the invincibles, now Arsenal are terrible.

bad season doesnt mean they are ****? does that even make sense..

arshavin? nasri? fabregas? adebayor? van persie? so your saying they aint quality?

all because arsenal are having a bad season doesnt mean we are awful..lame excuse tbh.

the new update underates the whole arsenal team i had to make good signings on a low transfer budjet

totally agree with ferdinand. is one cool customer marshalling sunderlands back four. easily as good as his forgetful brother.

Clichy defo also nasri is a bit off but like we have said arsenal are a little underated but they can still win alot of things
sounds just like real ife

robinho, ronaldo, agbonlahor are all underated. robinho should be a lot better

Steven gerrard and Lennon are extremely underrated. I wouldnt say that messi is underrated but i think that the players close to him are overrated since i find messi a bit better than Ronaldo, kaka etc IRL.