who is the most under rated?

I think Owen is extremely underrated. This guy is supposed to be quick. He used to be one of the quickest in EPL. In my game he has only 12 in acc and 13 in pace!!!
I think 15 and 17 would be just right.

Manchester United

I agree with the names.......Lennon, Agbonlarhor, Anton Ferdinand, Anton Ferdinand, Kevin Davies as underrated....

Lennon, Bellamy, Skrtel, Aurelio, Joaquin, Anton Ferdinand and Metzelder are all underated for me ;)

im agreing with
agbonlahor
walcott
clichy
downing
rafael da silva

LOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!........i think Evra is most underrated in the game.obviously,he is the best left back in the Premiership if not the world!But Lennon and Park Ji-Sung are also underrated though.

u see his marking and lack of awarness 4 agbonlahors goal yestarday?

lennon is underrated
kris boyd is
arjen robben is underrated
so is eduardo

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Arsenal have been awful this season. I don't know what you Arsenal fans are on about, quality my ****! You were quality when you were the invincibles, now Arsenal are terrible.

am a chelsea fan but they are 4th in thr league so can hardly be awful!
still a very good team

a would take cesc van.p adebayor and arshavin at chelsea
and carlos vela as well

Arsenal&Co you know nowt about football how can you support both Arsenal AND Spurs?<)

Lucas is under rated BTW

lennon without a doubt but gota say carrick is underatted, there are some players like gareth barry who is better than him on the game(never)palacious aswell

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

lennon, carrick and palocious

johnny evans in my opinion is very under rated
also i think jonas gutierrez is under rated and thats coming from a middlesbrough fan

GERRARD is so underated and am a chelsea fan

free kick taking, penalty taking, technique and corners below 15 in 2nd season of my game

Technique- he has scored 30 yard volleys before as well as 25 yard free kicks and i have never seen him miss a penalty

all his corners in real life are pretty good as well.

im on arsenal&co side here not becauses hes a arsenal fan becuase you are wrong.

100% disagree with that tbh how can you say arsenal havent got quality? arsenal have as much quality as man utd, liverpool and cheslea

arshavin, nasri, toure, clichy, sagna, fabregas, theo walcott, adebayor, van persie, vela( the future)

its just man utd have much bigger depth and have experience thats the difference.

i support chelsea but i think that chelsea, liverpool, man u and arsenal are all equal, they all have their amazing players and their alright players. But theres no need to argue about it on a football manager website lol <)

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Arsenal&Co you know nowt about football how can you support both Arsenal AND Spurs?<)

Lucas is under rated BTW

he can support who he wants. since when was it up to you?!

i dont think agbonlahor is underrated
he only ever scores bout 10 to 15 goals in a season
agree with lennon and defo ashley young

need 2 mention some1 who i think is massively overrated

Andres Dossena
something like 18 crossing and 16 dribbling!
thts like a.young
never seen dossena beat a man in my life
or put in a lot of good crosses

someone mentioned joaquin was underrated, joaquin is a very poor player and guti is definitly overrated to the max irl and in the game

ye guti is pretty over rated

also afonso alves is far oer ated coming from a middlesbrough fan

Agree with Lennon, Agbonlahor and Ferdinand also Keiran Richardson very underated

personally i have to agree with the arsenal fans. they are only young and arsenal are investing in their youth. not many teams do that these days instead just buy talent, chelsea are prime examples.

on the subject of underated i think jagielka and baines are underated also adam johnson from boro

Anelka is underrated. Well he is on mine.