who is the most under rated?

Michael turner from Hull City...........Up The Hull City!!!!!!!

clubwise barca are underrated and playerwise arshavin is underrated

I would say personally that Aiden McGeady is underrated... because he was qaulity last season... and absolutely ruled the SPL and showed a lot of class in the Champions League, done well against Barcelona before Messi basically destroyed us...

Players' player of the year speaks for itself?

I'd say so you know I'm not biased Carlos Cuellar is underrated aswell...

He was brilliant for Rangers and I think he will become key for Villa now that Laursen is retired...

I'm with you dc998. I don't know how Gatid can say Arsenal are underrated. From the start of the game they are probably one of the best teams on it. Fabregas, Denilson, Adebayor etc.. are all world class, unstoppable players.

I'm with you dc998. I don't know how Gatid can say Arsenal are underrated. From the start of the game they are probably one of the best teams on it. Fabregas, Denilson, Adebayor etc.. are all world class, unstoppable players.

yeh i no

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

i think ryan babel is a bit

never...

fabregas is awesome in some stats but if you see carefully the stats that really show are his pace, composure, passing and creativity..

fabregas is way faster than john terry(who is a slow as **** irl) but somehow fabregas is slower? passing and creativity should be abit higher and his composure on the ball is immense irl so that should be a little higher..

denilson is rated fairly i would agree.

adebayor is ****.. so he is overated.

clichy and sagna could be a little better...look at evra and ashley cole? clichy isnt far away from them but some how the difference in stats says it all..

sagna is a tiny ince better than o'shea which i can tell you now sagna is way better. no affence to o'shea who does a exxcellent job for man utd but sagna should be better.

im not saying arsenal are way underated in game they are good but some players have some stats that could be better, you just gotta look at the attributes irl and compare in game...

never...

fabregas is awesome in some stats but if you see carefully the stats that really show are his pace, composure, passing and creativity..

fabregas is way faster than john terry(who is a slow as **** irl) but somehow fabregas is slower? passing and creativity should be abit higher and his composure on the ball is immense irl so that should be a little higher..

Yeah to be fair his acceleration & pace should be better than 12 & 11. But his Creativity is 19 and his Composure is 18.

Couldn't really agree more...

I think Ashley Young is one of the biggest let downs of the game.

Not sure how he is on the latest patch but on default and 9.2 he is very disapointing.

Where was you playing him? He has his moments but i guess it depends on who he plays with. I was england and stuck him on left wing and he done ok passed it when he needed to and ran it when he needed to but his crossing were amazing with crouch upfront as you can gather. Im running on a 9.3 though.

never...

denilson is rated fairly i would agree.

adebayor is ****.. so he is overated.

clichy and sagna could be a little better...look at evra and ashley cole? clichy isnt far away from them but some how the difference in stats says it all..

sagna is a tiny ince better than o'shea which i can tell you now sagna is way better. no affence to o'shea who does a exxcellent job for man utd but sagna should be better.

im not saying arsenal are way underated in game they are good but some players have some stats that could be better, you just gotta look at the attributes irl and compare in game...

nah m8 they are all ok as they are i think

Well you guys can disagree all you like but i know for a 'fact' if you wanna call it that that i know that some arsenal players are underated not all but some but coming to that i think all top four teams have a decent amount of underated players..here a list.

Wayne Rooney - If hes not underated to you then your completely deluded look at stats? anticipation 14? thats disrecpectful tbh surely he should be atleast 18 or above his ability to read that back pass from bruno alves is a 'gift' of talent and was what kept man utd in the champions league, Oh yeah what about his ability to anticipate tevez coming behind so he flicks it on so tevez can basicially score a tap in a 2nd goal for man utd against porto? ok what about his finishing? Great finsher if given the chance probs the most reliable striker man utd to rely on a one on one situation? ok what about his creativity? Since rooney drops down the left playing a more deeper role he creates chance after chance for others to score..remember when man utd came back from 2-0 down to beat spurs 5-2? yes rooney play brilliant. Ok what about decisions? this goes purely based on anticipation aswell so thats underated..

Darren Fletcher - Hes underated by quite alot actually..If you actually did see darren fletcher play for the first couple of game in the season he was man utd's best player by far. Ok his tackling should be alot better after he makes tackles after tackles for man utd, Also he has great anticipation abilites he knows when a opposition makes a run for it to get space he tracks back to get the vital block brilliant player. Determination? alot higher darren fletcher could of been the difference between man utd v barcelona due to his grit and determination to mark iniesta/xavi where the players like carrick and adnerson couldnt even pass a ball 10 yards.

Anelka - A defo underated player..pace? he should be atleast 18/18 with accerleration at lowest 17 both, Finishing should be alot higher. as you can see he got the golden boot award i think it was 19 goals and four assists which is quite good if you consider this season not many people has gone past 15+ goals, composure i would say spot on his composure is fantastic, technique is brilliant for when you striker the ball you know if he has great technique or not..

Joe cole - underated....Fantastic dribbler goes past players with great ease irl he was purely missed by chelsea by a long way and has been england's best players for years like hte last 5 years since lampard/gerrard have gone missing. Finishing should be atleast 15+ gets into the box a few times like messi does and socre quite a few, pace and accerleration? 14/15 no way 14/15 is probs a incy bit faster than john terry but thats defo not possible in my head..its just a shame that chelsea had him injured.

woah Florent Malouda - hes definately underated due to the way hes been performing these days, Crossing 15? my *** hes crosses were the key to chelsea's fa cup win against everton.

Carragher - underated....determination 16? his commitment to liverpool is priceless, His anticipation to spot where a pass is gonna go is fantastic but yet it is only 16 , decisions? goes purely on anticipation aswell he knows when to run after the running man or not, makes great well timed tackles for his teams.

Torres? - if your telling me hes rated fairly then think again fella...finishing 16? no way in **** is that right..remember his 30+ goals last season in all competitions thats all i can say..16 composure definatly thats wrong he hardly ever misses an one one situation due to his composure right infront of goal so 16 is pretty ****, Torres isnt known for his goalscoring record with headers but hes pretty much as good as c ronaldo when he comes down to it..Hes great at heading, His ability to leap off the ground aint **** aswell as you may think but hes but hes pretty much very good, anticipation wise is brilliant aswell he doesnt jump to early or jump to late aswell spot on.

Please dont get me onto arsenal? not all players from each top four teams are underated just some like the ones i pointed out..theres alot more aswell if you can be bothered to look some up.

yes it is a life story but i wanted to make it clear that arsenal aint the only ones that are underated.

disagree all you like just read..

Last edited: