who is the worst player ever to play for one of the big 4 clubs?

• Thread starter Thread starter Roonaldo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 5K

Who's the worst

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have an idea for you 'Roonaldo' - Donate and change your title name so it starts with a capital letter, it makes the Recent Threads thing look untidy :@

Lol at Robson.

How the **** Mutu is on there is beyond me. Yeah he took drugs, so did Ferdinand, he's not on the list.

Djemba Djemba, worst.

Am suprised that no one voted for Pierluigi Casiraghi
1 goal in 10 for Chelsea for a man who was a prolific goalscorer at Juventus and the Italy team

Taibi, Kleberson, Djemba-Djemba or Voronin. Whoever said Chris Sutton is off the mark - he won the title at Blackburn and is a legend at Celtic Park.

Voronin ... all he ever done in the prem was fail at everything :D

You can definitely sense the bias in the poll. There's a fair few United players omitted.

For me it would have to be Salif Diao.

People forget Tal Ben Haim played for chelsea XD

As a arsenal fan im shocked that cygan only has one vote? He was utterly awful ive lost count on how many own goals hes scored. God.

Djimi traore shittest player ever!!!!!!!!

you know i completley forgot senderos still plays "erm" is still at arsenal

Djimi Traore at liverpool he was poor but seemed to contine getting played.....

you know i was tempted to put anelka up there for his spell at liverpool but decided not to as it would be harsh

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

yeah i should have put veron
next time

Anelka was immense when he was at Liverpool. Not sure why Degen is up there,he's a good player when he's not injured. Djemba-Djemba for me. Where is he now :S?

Has to be taibi
Its a no brainer
He was so funny :P

Back