who is the worst player ever to play for one of the big 4 clubs?

• Thread starter Thread starter Roonaldo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 5K

Who's the worst

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why is Jurgen 'MOM versus Liverpool x2' Macho on this list the guy is a hero for gods sake!!!! :D

Voted for Babel has all the talent but does not produce which makes him the worst him or Deco.

pascal cygan for me, how is that idiot a football player
mutu was immense!

check out this taibi howler
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMpjRfOmTjM"]YouTube- tissvtaibi[/ame]

gotta be djermba djemba or kleberson

Wow I must say Vornin is bad, why did Liverpool buy him? If your short on ST n desperate rather put Reina there -.-
But Pascal Cygan - head was balder than stephen ireland and tbh for wengers standards he was a totally shocking buy.

Am suprised that no one voted for Pierluigi Casiraghi
1 goal in 10 for Chelsea for a man who was a prolific goalscorer at Juventus and the Italy team

to be fair to him his goal was a winner against liverpool which resulted in phill babb sliding into the poast so he was worth every penny. plus he got a knee cruciate injury the game after ruind his carrear.

You need some older players on this poll.. like, Roque Junior :P

i reckon Aquilani will be added to this given time. heskey should be already there as hes absolutely diabolical and always has been! Lucas not being on it is also amazing oO)

Mutu and Deco??
mutu only left coz he was a smackhead and deco hasnt been embarassingly bad, hes just not been as good as he should of been.

Man United have a couple more down the list from what i recall:

Nani, Anderson, Bellion, Hargreaves, Liam Miller, Alan Smith, Jordi, Blanc...........

Last edited:

Nani, Anderson, Bellion, Hargreaves, Liam Miller, Alan Smith, Jordi, Blanc...........

anderson has been good so far and he still young.give the lad a chance..
Hargreaves is fantastic for united before he injured.so not really the"worst" player .
Blanc play well during his 2nd season with man utd.
agree on Jordi though.and nani.sigh..smith was unlucky.

how on earth can you classify Adrian Mutu and Jurgen Macho as two of the worst players to play for a big 4 club. it's a disgrace. they were both immense

hargreaves fantastic for utd?? for 21million id expect a return of more than 8 good games lol

and anderson is 22.... i used to admire him but hes playing in the wrong position for one, his physique is way too small to be a centre mid, the CL final showed his just a wannabe amongst the big guns.

I'm forced to vote for Forlan just because he's been so excellent ever since he joined Atletico. On the subject of great South Americans who just can't play under Sir Alex, I think Juan Veron should be on there too.

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

i reckon Aquilani will be added to this given time. heskey should be already there as hes absolutely diabolical and always has been! Lucas not being on it is also amazing oO)

Mutu and Deco??
mutu only left coz he was a smackhead and deco hasnt been embarassingly bad, hes just not been as good as he should of been.

You're forgetting Karel Poborsky!

Is this poll about the worst player, or the biggest waste of money? If it's the biggest waste of money, I'd go with Veron or Shevchenko. If it's the worst...Lucas would get my vote.

I say Taibi, yet on his day, he was one **** of a keeper. Just made major mistakes at important times....

robinho is a top player, but so are all on that list, alot of them have international caps under their belt, i voted degen as he is the worst player there, bentley being on there is a little stupid really

Wow I must say Vornin is bad, why did Liverpool buy him? If your short on ST n desperate rather put Reina there -.-
But Pascal Cygan - head was balder than stephen ireland and tbh for wengers standards he was a totally shocking buy.

Liverpool didn't buy him,they got him on a bosman.At the start Voronin was good oddly. He's fell out with Rafa,and will join Hertha in the window,he didn't join because they couldn't agree wages,he'll wanna go now!
Also,then we'd miss Reina silly boy :P
Florent Malouda?

Back