Who is your least favourite manager in the Premier League

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 67
  • Views Views 4K
D

Deleted member 79730

Hi guys, we usually talk about players but never discuss managers, please share with me some of your least favourite premier league managers, it would be much appreciated, mine are Gary Megson and Tony Pulis, this is because of their boring attitude towards football, you know the long ball rubbish

Phil Brown, in terms of what a massive egocentric ***** he is.

No,I don't like him actually.He did well getting us up but can't take us no further whereas someone like Alan Curbishley can.

Steve Bruce due to the fact he manages Sunderland... Other manager is Keane in the Championship.

I would say Paul Hart, but in all honesty I like him, he just isn't the best mananger but he stayed with us when it was tough. I hate Redknapp though.

I would say Paul Hart, but in all honesty I like him, he just isn't the best mananger but he stayed with us when it was tough. I hate Redknapp though.

Really? If he came back would you not be happy? Brought success to your club.

I don't like Rafa, maybe its because he manages Liverpool but i dunno really.

Alex Ferguson (Notice the lack of 'sir' ;)) Because the bacon faced arrogant hypocritical idiot is at united.

yea its got to be ferguson because he just gets away with everything.

he calls refs unfit and gets a silly little fine :(

can only be one man and if i can name assistant then for me my two most hated ppl in football benitez n his spazzie assistant sammy lee.

Back