Who is your least favourite manager in the Premier League

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 67
  • Views Views 4K
fergie hate him totally, never comes out to face the press when manu lose, always gets away with murder, just a arragant ****!
but odviously a great football manager without question.

i think SIR alex deserves the title of SIR he is a true great, i dnt see people complaining about other managers who have it, SIR bobby( a true legend) Sir alf ramsey( winning the world cup)
i think because people hate SAF( well within there rights to) they just say he doesnt deserve it, or show him the respect by calling him Sir Alex ferguson.

i hate Rafa Benitez with a passion, i also hate Wenger, what all the " i didnt see it" rubbish about.

Sam Allardyce because his football is very boring and has struggled using his very defensive tactics at Newcastle and Blackburn.

Phill Brown,a total Bell End.
Tony Pullis,i dont know why i dont like him,i just know i dont like him.
Arsene Wenger,A great Manager but his double standards are a disgrace.
Alex Ferguson,always moaning about other peoples clubs,thinks he can do and say what he likes.
Mick McCarthy, he just drones on and on and on (yawn)

Most of em! But namely Fergie, Fat Sam, Phil Brown, Harry 'dodgy *******' Redknapp and David 'Gollum' Moyes (although I think he's a SUPERB manager)

it seam that the managers we think are arrogant or just get on our nerves seem to be the good ones i mean brian clough wasnt the nicest guy but was a genius footballing sense same with saf i would say my least favourite manager would have to be tony mowbray just think his footballing style is so naive

I hate Wenger, because now Arsenal is a **** team who can't win nothing, but in the same time I have a lot of respect for him for the football style he implemented at his team.
I hate Ferguson, just because he thinks he's hard and too good, which is true, but don't be arrogant, 'sir'...
I hate Benitez because since he took Liverpool as manager, they couldn't win any Premiership Title, the best place he got with them was 2nd.
And I hate all the managers who ****** Newcastle and I hate the most Mike Ashley, even he ain't a manager, he is a ****** owner.

Ian Bogie - Goatshead, arragant C***
Greame Souness - Former Toon Manager
Roy Keane - Former Mackem Manager and has bad attitude

I hate Sir (why the **** is he a 'sir'?) Alex Ferguson, due to his siliness, arrogant and hypocritical. When he had ronaldo, he was the best in the world, he was the best flower in his garden. now that ronaldo has found his dream club and his making more success than what he predicted, the best flower is rooney. I think that this guy should retire and go back to scotland, wear some kilts and play bagpipes :P

Typical stereotyping racism,like we all do that! thats like me saying that people of latin origin are all greaseballs and sleazeballs! lol!^^)^^)^^)^^)
(Just joking with you buddy!)
I hated george grahams teams cos they were boring as ****!! I hate Mourinho,arrogant,overated and doesn't play great football!

Last edited:
My least favourite is Ferguson.
I'll just say a couple things on this: Its my opinion, so don't knock it, an opinion can't be wrong, and if I want I can say what I think. This is all in my opinion.
He is an egocentric, hypocritical ***** who for some reason can get away with anything that other managers would never get away with. Why is it Ferguson gets a silly little fine after insulting a referee and saying he is unfit, when Ancelotti, Rafa, Wenger or anybody else would get a worse punishment? I think its a mixture between him being who he is (Being a "sir" and all, but because I lack any respect for the man, I don't add it to his name myself), and because he manages the media's favourite club, Manchester United.

My least favourite is Ferguson.
I'll just say a couple things on this: Its my opinion, so don't knock it, an opinion can't be wrong, and if I want I can say what I think. This is all in my opinion.
He is an egocentric, hypocritical ***** who for some reason can get away with anything that other managers would never get away with. Why is it Ferguson gets a silly little fine after insulting a referee and saying he is unfit, when Ancelotti, Rafa, Wenger or anybody else would get a worse punishment? I think its a mixture between him being who he is (Being a "sir" and all, but because I lack any respect for the man, I don't add it to his name myself), and because he manages the media's favourite club, Manchester United.
Fair enough mate but do you not think Arsene " i didn't see it" Wenger is similiar but just choose's his words better cos he's smarter?

Fair enough mate but do you not think Arsene " i didn't see it" Wenger is similiar but just choose's his words better cos he's smarter?

I think he is similar, but I prefer him. Oh and by the way I don't think he chooses his words better because he's more intelligent, because with Ferguson, he knows he can say whatever he wants and he can get away with it, but Wenger wouldn't get such royal treatment.

I think he is similar, but I prefer him. Oh and by the way I don't think he chooses his words better because he's more intelligent, because with Ferguson, he knows he can say whatever he wants and he can get away with it, but Wenger wouldn't get such royal treatment.
Didn't mean it like that,i meant fergie's all heat of the moment passion,you can't question that but Wenger just seems to be able to keep his cool and say things in roundabout ways?
I do think fergie gets away with murder though!
( just seen Benitez's rant at ferguson last season on sky sports news,never seen the full interview but he kinda made an **** of himself eh?)

Yeah, peace and love. But out of interest not trying to start an argument who else do you think deserves a knighthood\ sir title.

Sammy Lee :P
Luke Chadwick

Graeme Souness for putting a fernebache flag in middle of pitch against Galatassary and causing a fight :)

Back