Who is your least favourite manager in the Premier League

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 67
  • Views Views 4K
sammy lee.XD
he was an awful manager.
I've not answered this yet so i'll go for.... benitez.
If we were to extend it to the championship Neil warnock would be by far the manager i hate the most.

sammy lee.XD
he was an awful manager.
I've not answered this yet so i'll go for.... benitez.
If we were to extend it to the championship Neil warnock would be by far the manager i hate the most.

agreed.

You should have done a poll. Would have been easier to see who is most hated, although I guess it's Phil Brown..

You have to be joking it is and was always going to be sir alex ferguson.:(

You have to be joking it is and was always going to be sir alex ferguson.:(

I was going to say or SAF. But there's too many United fans in this forum for that.. Plus it would have just sparked another argument.. Although I do hate him.. But I've got to respect how he manages to do so well with such a bad team ;) haha.

I don't get in arguments about people hating ferguson. It's just something i have to accept.:(
I understand why you hate him. It must be hard to watch him pick up all those throphies year after year.;)

i once idolised him and the way he guided man utd to success but my impression of sir alex started to change the moment he started acting like a sore loser (no offense, just my opinion) nowadays. the way he criticizes refs **** me off, and ya, he's done it again when man utd got pawned at liverpool. give the refs a break and stop blaming others for gods sake. its not as if scolding them will change the outcome. he's not gonna get a rematch anyway.

Back