Who is your least favourite manager in the Premier League

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 67
  • Views Views 4K
Hate Owen Coyle, simply because he got Burnley back to the Premiership :)

Wenger, Hughes, Ferguson... Stop whining for Christ's sake. (no offence)

Last edited:
I hate Sir (why the **** is he a 'sir'?) Alex Ferguson, due to his siliness, arrogant and hypocritical. When he had ronaldo, he was the best in the world, he was the best flower in his garden. now that ronaldo has found his dream club and his making more success than what he predicted, the best flower is rooney. I think that this guy should retire and go back to scotland, wear some kilts and play bagpipes :P

I hate Sir (why the **** is he a 'sir'?) Alex Ferguson, due to his siliness, arrogant and hypocritical. When he had ronaldo, he was the best in the world, he was the best flower in his garden. now that ronaldo has found his dream club and his making more success than what he predicted, the best flower is rooney. I think that this guy should retire and go back to scotland, wear some kilts and play bagpipes :P
what are you on about flowers?oO)
He is a sir because he was knighted for services to football i.e winning the treble; dominating english football for nearly two decades with manchester united.

I don't mind if you hate him but please don't chat **** I.e "think that this guy should retire and go back to scotland, wear some kilts and play bagpipes "-_-

what are you on about flowers?oO)
He is a sir because he was knighted for services to football i.e winning the treble; dominating english football for nearly two decades with manchester united.

I don't mind if you hate him but please don't chat **** I.e "think that this guy should retire and go back to scotland, wear some kilts and play bagpipes "-_-

At least I gave a valid reason for hating bacon face :)

personally, i think SAF's attitude stinks, he's a sore loser, and yeah you lot will probably say, well look at arsene wenger, but SAF's worse for it. Having said that, you've gotta respect how good a manager he is really. Hate to say it but it's true.

personally, i think SAF's attitude stinks, he's a sore loser, and yeah you lot will probably say, well look at arsene wenger, but SAF's worse for it. Having said that, you've gotta respect how good a manager he is really. Hate to say it but it's true.

yes, and that was what I wanted to say. I was kidding about the bagpipes and the kilts (I've used the smile for some reason). But about the 'sir' title, then I think that there are many other coaches who deserve that title and don't have it, and I also think that, putting aside those contributes to the English football, he is not the nicest and honest person in England, so that title should also envolve the person's personality... But okay, don't want to have problems. Peace and love 19-11-08, okay?? :P

Yeah, peace and love. But out of interest not trying to start an argument who else do you think deserves a knighthood\ sir title.

Well, I don´t know about the requirements in terms of nationality, but, if there weren't nationality problems, I think that Arsene Wenger should receive a knighthood title due to his efforts. He might haven't caught many titles, but he has worked really hard in order to achieve one. Besides him, I think Ryan Giggs, Steven Gerrard, John Terry, Van der Sar, C. Ronaldo, and other players could be awarded with that title. As yu've seen, I don't have anything against manchester or its players. I only thing that there were many british citizens that do whatever they can to be awarded with that and that are honest and simple that could win that title.

Well, I don´t know about the requirements in terms of nationality, but, if there weren't nationality problems, I think that Arsene Wenger should receive a knighthood title due to his efforts. He might haven't caught many titles, but he has worked really hard in order to achieve one. Besides him, I think Ryan Giggs, Steven Gerrard, John Terry, Van der Sar, C. Ronaldo, and other players could be awarded with that title. As yu've seen, I don't have anything against manchester or its players. I only thing that there were many british citizens that do whatever they can to be awarded with that and that are honest and simple that could win that title.
Yeah you can't ever gain the title "sir" if your'e foreign. But arsene wenger does have an OBE. to be honest with the other players five years in england is not long enough for c.ronaldo to come anywhere near an honour especially since so many english hate him. Ryan giggs may have a chance but considering so far only about 5 players have been knighted i think unless they win a world cup for england it's not going to happen.

you have to be a true legend to get a knighthood.

Last edited:
Yeah you can't ever gain the title "sir" if your'e foreign. But arsene wenger does have an OBE. to be honest with the other players five years in england is not long enough for c.ronaldo to come anywhere near an honour especially since so many english hate him. Ryan giggs may have a chance but considering so far only 6 players have been knighted i think unless they win a world cup it's not going to happen.

yes, you're right. and sorry about the bagpipes and kilts :)

I can't stand, Arsene Wenger, Mick McCarthy dunno y i just hate him, jose mourinho, i knw hes nt prem no more but yh, i think phill brown is a talented manger just makes mistakes in signings.

Sam Allardyce, boring man, boring monotone voice and worst of all boring hoofball tactics.

Back