Have i found Luke Shaw's rival....?

View attachment 362369

He looks great, just signed him for £2.6m, my scout's are saying i should sign him "Whatever the price" so i did.

Mixed Emotions

View attachment 362532

September 2012

This month was fairly annoying as at the start of the month we had to play 4 games in 7 days, this meant that our team was highly fatigued going into matches and i also had to play weakened teams for some matches. Anyway here are the fixtures for September

View attachment 362533

Aston Villa vs Chelsea (15/9/12) Barclay's Premier League

View attachment 362534

This was a strange match, Aston Villa only had 32% of the possession but still managed to create a lot more chances on goal than us which is slightly concerning. However unlike our first two games in the league we were clinical in front of goal and i'm also unsure why Ivanovic is taking penalties when Hazard is set to take them :S
Eden Hazard was definitely the Man Of The Match as he scored and created Lewandowkski's last minute strike with a defense splitting pass.
Man Of The Match - Eden Hazard

Ajax vs Chelsea (18/9/12) UEFA Champions League

View attachment 362537

I was really happy with this performance for many reasons, the first being that we reacted really well to going a goal down and also how we dominated possession which meant we limited there shot's on target to 3.
Thiago get's Man Of The Match as he was involved in every goal, he won the penalty, scored his own goal and assisted another.
Man Of The Match - Thiago

Stoke vs Chelsea (20/9/12) Capital One Cup

View attachment 362538

This game was hugely frustrating, due to our highly congested fixture list i was forced to play a second-string team which still should of been enough to see off our opponents. At the start of the match i wanted to avoid going to extra-time because we already had a fatigued squad and the fact we went to Penalties and missed 3 out of 4 of them just made this loss a lot worse.
None of our players really deserved Man Of The Match but if i had to give it to some one then Petr Cech was probably the most deserving as he pulled off some solid saves and he also managed to save a penalty during the shoot-out.
Man Of The Match - Petr Cech

Man Utd vs Chelsea (22/9/12) Barclay's Premier League

View attachment 362540

I honestly do not know how we managed to win this match, Man Utd peppered our goal consistently throughout the match but thankfully they were fairly wasteful. Both of our goals came from Free-Kicks which we had plenty of as they give way a massive 22 fouls.
Man Of The Match is definitely once again Petr Cech, he pulled off save after save and without him we would of definitely lost this game by 4 or 5.
Man Of The Match - Petr Cech

Chelsea vs Swansea (26/9/12) Barclay's Premier League

View attachment 362546

This is why i decided to sign a World-Class striker, Lewandowski had 2 chances and scored 2 goals which is very pleasing. It was was also nice to keep a clean sheet which we hadn't done enough during this month. Although our win was slightly marred by the fact that Lampard was now out injured for about a month.
Man Of The Match - Robert Lewandowski

Chelsea vs Everton (29/9/12) Barclay's Premier League

View attachment 362550

Overall this was a very frustrating match, as you can see we failed to convert enough of our many chances in front of goal, we also missed a penalty where once again my first-choice penalty taker did not take for some reason. The goal we conceded was also avoidable as Ivanovic played a horrible back-pass which strangely was pounced on by their defender Heitinga.
Man Of The Match - Gary Cahill

I feel this month was one of fairly mixed emotions as i was annoyed throughout it as our fixtures were ridiculously congested, however apart from the loss to Stoke we remained unbeaten throughout September.
Here's the Premier League table and also our Champions League group standing...

View attachment 362551

View attachment 362554

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super 7's and Player Of The Month

This is probably our first fair reflection of Super 7's as we played a lot more games during this month than we did last month, here's how the Super 7's looked for September...

View attachment 362556

I'm not sure how September's Player Of The Month failed to appear in Super 7's, however throughout this month he was exceptional and was responsible for many of our wins during this month.
September's Player Of The Month is...

Petr Cech

View attachment 362558

If anyone know's how to stop random players taking my penalties then please leave a reply :)

If anyone know's how to stop random players taking my penalties then please leave a reply :)

Try selecting more than 1 penalty taker, for example have Hazard, Mata and Lampard set to take Penalties, then you won't have a poor player taking the pen's. Great post by the way and nice result against United!

Try selecting more than 1 penalty taker, for example have Hazard, Mata and Lampard set to take Penalties, then you won't have a poor player taking the pen's. Great post by the way and nice result against United!
Thanks, i've sorted the problem out now anyway :)

I've gone off the idea of Super 7's,therefore i'm going to replace it with Goal Of The Month!

Building Momentum

View attachment 362714
October 2012

This month's fixtures were much more pleasant than last month's as the fixtures were less congested, here's the fixtures for October...

View attachment 362719

Chelsea vs Benfica (3/10/12) UEFA Champions League

View attachment 362724

Great performance, we played a weakened team and still dominated a strong Benfica side.
Romelu Lukaku also shown his potential in this match with two great headers.
Man Of The Match - Romelu Lukaku

Chelsea vs Tottenham (7/10/13) Barclay's Premier League

View attachment 362731

We once again displayed our wasteful side once again in this match, Spurs are a very strong side and to dominate them like that and still not win is still annoying. However our Man Of The Match was or right-back who neutralized the threat of Gareth Bale on the left wing and meant that Spurs were not really a threat to us.
Man Of The Match - Branislav Ivanovic

Chelsea
vs West Ham (21/10/12) Barclay's Premier League

View attachment 362732

Absolute domination, we created ample chances and defended brilliantly. The key to this win was Thiago run's from deep which caused havoc as he was rarely tracked.
However there was a negative side to this result as Lamela was injured during this match and is now out for 2-3 months.
Man Of The Match - Thiago

Chelsea
vs Helsinborg (24/10/12) UEFA Champions League

View attachment 362734

Romelu Lukaku... that is all. Joking aside what a performance that was especially after going 1 down.
It pleased me to see that every time we went forward we looked like we were going to score as in previous games we have failed to freely create chances.
Man Of The Match - Romelu Lukaku

Norwich
vs Chelsea (29/10/12) Barclay's Premier League

View attachment 362737

Although Norwich took the lead this was still a fairly routine win, we dominated possession which is slowly becoming a recurring theme for us. This win also meant we were now on a bit of a unbeaten run as we are now 9 games without defeat.

This was our finest month so far, we remained unbeaten and also scored a lot of goals which is encouraging. Anyway here's the League Table and our Champion League group

View attachment 362738

View attachment 362739

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player And Goal Of The Month

Choosing October's Player Of The Month was a fairly simple process, with 6 goals in 2 starts you can't really look past him, October's Player Of The Month is....

Romelu Lukaku

View attachment 362740

I've decided to replace Super 7's with Goal Of The Month as i was growing tired of the Super 7's idea.
In October we scored a pretty hefty amount of goals, however there wasn't really any spectacular stand out goals.
So this goal is not the best looking you will ever see, so instead i chose a goal which really characterized a player's performance during a match, Thiago was consistently popping up on the edge of box and taking shots and this one flew into the net.

Here is October's Goal Of The Month...

[video=youtube;La403rGoxms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La403rGoxms[/video]

Last edited:
Thanks, it's good to know that someone is still following :)

I tend to be a silent reader a lot of the time but the number of views suggests your story is popular

I tend to be a silent reader a lot of the time but the number of views suggests your story is popular
Yeah, i know there's some silent readers i just prefer when people leave comments, it's encourages me to carry on writing.

Excellent story so far, and like others have said - I am also a silent reader in basically all storys, but seeing as you haven't had many comments I thought I'd give you some feedback which I rarely give out!

Excellent start, looked like it was a difficult one, especially seeing as you had a lot of matches at the start - but when you had time between each match the teams ability really showed! Thiago looks like he is an amazing buy already, his goal was actually really good! But Lukaku.. YOU NEED TO START HIM MORE. Forget Lewandowski, Lukaku is on form!

But keep it going! Looking forward to your next update!

P.S - Bad luck on Lamela

Excellent story so far, and like others have said - I am also a silent reader in basically all storys, but seeing as you haven't had many comments I thought I'd give you some feedback which I rarely give out!

Excellent start, looked like it was a difficult one, especially seeing as you had a lot of matches at the start - but when you had time between each match the teams ability really showed! Thiago looks like he is an amazing buy already, his goal was actually really good! But Lukaku.. YOU NEED TO START HIM MORE. Forget Lewandowski, Lukaku is on form!

But keep it going! Looking forward to your next update!

P.S - Bad luck on Lamela

Thanks for the nice comments, i'm writing the next update now so it should be posted fairly soon.

November 2012

View attachment 363317

This month was like September in that it was really crowded, in September it didn't really affect that much which was fortunate. On the bright side the teams we were up against didn't look too challenging maybe with the exception of Liverpool and Ajax. Here's the fixtures for November...

View attachment 363318

Cardiff vs Chelsea (3/11/12) Barclay's Premier League

View attachment 363320

This was just a really poor performance from us, although we created quite a few chances and controlled possession we still couldn't get that winning goal. Cardiff are a team we should be beating if we don't want to fall behind.
Man Of The Match - Andre Schürrle

Helsinborg vs Chelsea (6/11/13) UEFA Champions League

View attachment 363321

Winning an away game in the Champions League is always difficult, although we only won by 1 goal it's still a good result as we played a weakened team and still managed to win.
Also nice to see we our dominating possession consistently.
Man Of The Match - John Terry

Chelsea vs Sunderland (10/11/12) Barclay's Premier League

View attachment 363323

Great performance, we dominated in all aspects of the game. Both of our goals came from free-kicks which is no surprise as Sunderland gave away 23 fouls and also received 6 yellow cards.
Anyway we took advantage of their discipline issues and scored two headed goals.

Fulham vs Chelsea (18/11/13) Barclay's Premier League

View attachment 363326

The scoreline definitely flattered us in this game, if you look at the stats they are fairly equal but when you have a player of Lewandowski's quality in your team then you've always got a chance of winning games.
Man Of The Match - Robert Lewandowski

Chelsea vs Ajax (21/11/12) UEFA Champions League

View attachment 363346

Awesome performance, as we had already qualified from our group i decided to play a weakened team which makes our performance even more impressive. The stats are incredible and show we have great potential of going far in this competition.
Man Of The Match - John Terry

Liverpool vs Chelsea (24/11/13) Barclay's Premier League

View attachment 363347

Definitely our worst performance of the season so far, even though it's always tough to go to Anfield i felt as if we could at least get a point. What disapointed me most was how poor our shooting accuracy was, only 3 shots on target from 15 is really poor.
Man Of The Match - Robert Lewandowksi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player And Goal Of The Month

View attachment 363348

He definitely deserved the award this month, he was rock solid in defense and also contributed 3 goals which is awesome as it helps take pressure off our attacking players.

Goal Of The Month

In my opinion this goal was awesome, great control and then a class finish, here's November's Goal Of The Month....

[video=youtube_share;BUkk23dgEjU]http://youtu.be/BUkk23dgEjU?t=7s[/video]