Great update again mate, i'm also mostly a silent reader :)

December 2012

View attachment 363699

December is a very important month, it's a month that can make or break your season because of the amount of games that are played... here are the fixtures for December

View attachment 363700

Chelsea vs Man City (1/12/12) Barclay's Premier League

View attachment 363701

To be honest i went into this match with low expectations which means the win is all the more satisfying, to play a side like Man City off the pitch shows that we are making a serious push for the Title.
Juan Mata was exceptional during this game, he scored and also got 2 assists.
Man Of The Match - Juan Mata

Benfica vs Chelsea (4/12/12) UEFA Champions League

View attachment 363702

This result is fairly irrelevant as we had already qualified for the second round, i saw this game as a chance to give other players like Demba Ba, Victor Moses and Ryan Bertrand a run out.
Man Of The Match - Eden Hazard

Arsenal vs Chelsea (8/12/12) Barclay's Premier League
View attachment 363703

Probably the most important win of the season so far, up until this match Arsenal were challenging us for first place.
It was a very even match-up but thankfully we took our chances and scraped a win.

Man Of The Match - Branislav Ivanovic

Crystal Palace vs Chelsea (17/12/12) Barclay's Premier League

View attachment 363704

Such a disappointing result, this game should of been a guaranteed win and to concede a goal so late in the match is very frustrating.
We should of had the win sealed a long time before they scored as well, Lewandowksi had ample chances but unfortunately he could only put one away.
Man Of The Match - Robert Lewandowksi

Chelsea vs Stoke (22/12/12) Barclay's Premier League

View attachment 363705

This was a great reaction to the poor display against Palace, we could of won about 9 or 10.
Stoke are also a notoriously hard side to breakdown which makes this result even more impressive, Hazard and Mata caused havoc with their dribbling and creativity and ultimately Stoke couldn't handle them.
This win also meant we topped the table at Christmas :)

Chelsea vs Hull (26/12/12) Barclay's Premier League

View attachment 363706

A simple routine win, we could of easily won by more but the most pleasing thing about this match was our defensive display we nullified any kind of attacking threat they had which is pleasing as we rarely keep clean sheets.

Newcastle vs Chelsea (29/12/12) Barclay's Premier League

View attachment 363707

We were very lucky to win this, as you can see the stats were fairly similar but to still win a game when we didn't perform well is a great trait to have.
Petr Cech was a boss in goal, he pulled off save after save and ensured we came away with the win
Man Of The Match - Petr Cech

Importantly we had a very strong month in December, we secured important wins against two of our title rivals in Arsenal and Man City and also remained unbeaten in the other league fixtures. The draw for the second round of the Champions League was made and here's the draw and the League Table

View attachment 363708

View attachment 363709

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Of The Month

View attachment 363710

Juan Mata was exceptional this month, he scored 4 goal and contributed many assists, his best game of the month was against Stoke were he absolutely caused havoc.

Goal Of The Month

[video=youtube;3Q96yHrg2Rc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q96yHrg2Rc[/video]

If you have any comments about this story or suggestions on i could improve it please don't hesitate to leave a reply :)

Last edited:
Next update you will be able to see who i signed in the January transfer window :)

Another good update, great results against Man City and Arsenal!

Liverpool vs Chelsea (24/11/13) Barclay's Premier League

View attachment 363347

Definitely our worst performance of the season so far, even though it's always tough to go to Anfield i felt as if we could at least get a point. What disapointed me most was how poor our shooting accuracy was, only 3 shots on target from 15 is really poor.
Man Of The Match - Robert Lewandowksi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get in Liverpool!!!!!!!!!!! Only wish we could do that in real life great story so far really enjoying it

great story im enjoying it also i noticed this and thought you should know
Benfica vs Man City (4/12/12) UEFA Champions League

This result is fairly irrelevant as we had already qualified for the second round, i saw this game as a chance to give other players like Demba Ba, Victor Moses and Ryan Bertrand a run out.

great story im enjoying it also i noticed this and thought you should know
Benfica vs Man City (4/12/12) UEFA Champions League

I'm a Liverpool fan myself :)

was wonderin that being that ur that your username is Luarez, meaning Luis Suarez, either that or ur uraguayan or an Ajax fan and created the account before he moved

was wonderin that being that ur that your username is Luarez, meaning Luis Suarez, either that or ur uraguayan or an Ajax fan and created the account before he moved
Your username is rather unfortunate isn't it haa

Sorry there was no update today, i'll write two updates tomorrow :)

Admit it, you're just there to get in about with Eva ;)